We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
Over the top talented people who live and breathe Linux. People who can drive the development of a new disruptive product from initial stages to production.
We are looking for a Software Engineer that will work on key areas: developing features, solving engineering challenges, providing enterprise level technical support to customers, and developing new detection capabilities. Personal development is a key area of focus including self-directed research into platforms and security technology, and ability to leverage end to end labs to further understanding of security landscapes.
What will you do?
You will take on a major role in developing our platform from early stages and bring it to a successful production. You will discover the threats landscape of this platform to build the best security solution. You will work from low-level Kernel hooks to advanced analysis engines and pure system programming challenges.
- Developing new features and new detection capabilities
- Analyze break/fix issues and work with empathy and sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer/partner needs.
- Be able to work independently, but also work effectively with cross-functional teams to include Sales, Channel, Support, Engineering, Operations, etc.
- Talk with customers and handle cases.
- Solving engineering challenges and fixing bugs, etc.
What skills & knowledge should you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably a BS in a science or technology) or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years experience in writing code in C, C++ and Python and troubleshooting issues
- Proficient in Linux OS architecture, installation, administration, troubleshooting, and networking
- Prior exposure and ability in reading OS level logs, system logs, and proprietary application logs.
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem solving skills coupled with a commitment to extraordinary customer experience.
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and remote work options within CZ/SK, but we also have an office space in Prague-Karlin if you prefer
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (beyond the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Company days off/Wellness days
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Non-standard referral bonus
- Private medical care membership
- Coffee from a profi bartender, fresh fruits and selection of nuts and chocolates and for keeping your brain activities on the top
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.