We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a sharp Frontend/Full-stack Engineer who will take part in the architecture, design, and implementation of a challenging web solution - Our SaaS Platform with a focus on our feature Ranger.
Ranger creates visibility into our customers' network by using distributed passive and active mapping techniques to discover running services, unmanaged endpoints, IoT devices, and mobiles.
What will you do?
You will help us build the next generation scalable web application and lead a team in areas such as RESTful web services, real-time web interfaces, HTML5, security and more. You will develop using the most cutting-edge technologies such as Angular (Latest), RXjs, Typescript and more. The challenge is to develop an efficient solution for enterprise customers.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with frontend development.
- Proven experience with one of the major Front End technologies - Angular, React, Vue
- Experience with implementing/connecting REST APIs
- Understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
- Understanding of Object Oriented programing methodologies
- Proven experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well-renowned companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and implement complicated scenarios
- Enjoys and understands how to create superior user experience
- Experience with Angular (8 and later) and Typescript
- Experience working with remote teams
- Backend development experience
- Broad knowledge of current web app framework technologies, especially in relation to single page application (SPA)
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours & Full remote within CZ+SK/Office in Prague-Karlin or Brno/Membership in Co-working spaces - all options are possible
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave Program
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month), which you can spend on leisure & sports, kindergarten/school fees, travel etc.
- Private medical care membership
- Volunteering paid day off/Company days off/Wellness days
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Above-standard referral bonus
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments & snacks at the office
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.