We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are building SentinelOne next generation cloud based data pipeline and we are looking for a strong backend technical engineer, an engineer who is excited about building systems from scratch, loves to take an active part and can quickly dive into complex large scale environment.
What will you do?
You will take part in the architecture, design and implementation of a multi-disciplinary software platform that will be responsible for aggregating all SentinelOne management console data and enhancing our customers experience by providing them insights and applications based on that data.
You will take part in developing a new product that will allow our customers to gain visibility into their cloud security posture, understand the risks and act upon them to provide better security in their Cloud Environment
What do you need?
- 4+ years of Experience with high performance micro-service based backend systems
- Proficiency in one of the following programming languages in a backend environment - Rust, Go, C++, Python or Java/C# or Similar
- Previous experience developing cloud native solutions and data pipelines
- Previous experience working with databases (both SQL an NoSQL)
- Previous experience working with Kafka eco-system (pub/sub, Kafka connect, etc.) - Big advantage
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience with large scale management systems and performance.
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and remote work options within CZ/SK, but we also have an office space in Prague-Karlin if you prefer or a pass for major coworking chains in other major CZ/SK cities
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (beyond the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Company days off/Wellness days
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Non-standard referral bonus
- Private medical care membership
- Coffee from a profi bartender, fresh fruits and selection of nuts and chocolates and for keeping your brain activities on the top
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.