We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are building SentinelOne next generation cloud based security platform and we are looking for a strong backend software engineer, an engineer who is excited about building systems from scratch, loves to take an active part and can quickly dive into complex large scale environments.
What will you do?
The ELabs (Entrepreneur Labs) team was founded in order to serve as an incubator for brand new initiatives, starting the product initiative and till being developed and shipped on a scale of millions of endpoints and servers. The team consists of a vast range of technological experts (backend, frontend and Windows\Linux\Mac endpoints) in order to fulfill its goal of independently bringing new ideas to large scale production through the whole technological stack. As a backend engineer, you will take part in the architecture, design and implementation of new modules within our multidisciplinary security platform. In addition to the core expertise as a backend engineer, you will have the opportunity to grow into the other domains within the team (frontend and endpoint), according to your interest and skills.
The greatest part about being an ELabs team member, is that after successfully delivering an idea to production, you will just move to build the next new thing.
- 4+ years of experience with software development, and at least 2+ years of backend development
- Experience with high performance micro-services based backend systems
- Proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages in a backend environment - Rust, Go, C++, Python or Java/C# or Similar.
- Previous experience developing cloud native solutions and data pipelines
- Previous experience working with databases (both SQL and NOSQL)
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP or other cloud platforms
- Strong capability to design a solution according to product requirements
- Proven experience with developing unit\component tests as part of the development process
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in hybrid and\or remote teams
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
Any of these would be an additional plus:
- Experience with the Kafka ecosystem (pub/sub, Kafka connect, etc.)
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with large scale management systems and performance.
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and remote work options within CZ/SK, but we also have an office space in Prague-Karlin if you prefer or a pass for major coworking chains in other major CZ/SK cities
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (beyond the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Company days off/Wellness days
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Non-standard referral bonus
- Private medical care membership
- Coffee from a profi bartender, fresh fruits and selection of nuts and chocolates and for keeping your brain activities on the top
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.