We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
Joining S1’s DataSet product is an amazing opportunity for anyone passionate about building a best-in-class SaaS solution that allows IT, engineering and DevOps teams worldwide to quickly solve problems. You'll develop the product where the primary customers are engineers like us :) and which is heavily used by S1 - it is very good for instant feedback how to improve the product.
What the role is about?
Development of new functionalities of the DataSet product, that can ingest several Petabytes of data per day and quickly search in these ingested results.
If you are a polyglot engineer with a keen product eye, you’ll have amazing opportunities to directly impact how customers interact with the DataSet data platform. Specifically, you’ll deal with everything related to data ingestion - our own agent and popular community tools used in this space (Kafka, Fluentd, logstash). Not only is our agent open source, so are most of our integrations. Our roadmap includes several cost and performance goals so we can ingest huge amounts of data at a really great cost point for our customers.
Our team is characterized also by:
- A culture of technical curiosity, innovative thinking, continuous improvement, product ownership and data-driven decision-making
- Enjoying working with smart people and have fun building something phenomenal
- Desire to act as a thought-leaders
- Enjoying working on the overall architecture of our highly performant app
- Valuing also (not exclusively): generalist skills and a hacker mentality, having a track record of powering through roadblocks, contributing to popular open source projects, learning and collaboration, providing objective feedback and also receiving feedback
- Primarily Python and Rust
- AWS, GitHub, Jenkins, and DataSet (we eat our own dogfood like crazy :) )
The opportunity requires:
- Several years of experience in Python; a huge plus would be previous working experience with Rust
- Experience with SaaS processing cloud scale data
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Mzda100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Mzda Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Practical experience with AWS services (or other major cloud providers), Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience setting up CircleCI and Jenkins CI/CD
- Design and automation skills to deliver rock solid code including automated unit tests and code coverage
- Outstanding communication skills in every aspect of your work
It’d be great if you have experience with / or You’d learn & gain on our team:
- Knowledge of modern databases such as DynamoDB, Redis, and/or Druid
- Experience with Kafka, fluentd, and logStash
- Building new services, and creating major platform features from scratch
- Security mindset, general understanding of practices like OWASP, familiarity with CVE reporting and handling security incidents is desired
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours & Full remote within CZ+SK/Office in Prague-Karlin or Brno
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of Restricted Stock Units
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental & Grandparent Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month), which you can spend on leisure & sports, travel etc.
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- Volunteering paid day off/Company days off/Wellness days
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Above-standard referral bonus
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractiv
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.