What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is looking for a senior engineer, with aspirations to become a team lead, to join the Cloud Tech team part of the DataSet business unit. If you are a polyglot engineer with a keen product eye, you’ll have amazing opportunities to directly impact how customers interact with the DataSet data platform. Specifically, you’ll deal with everything related to data ingestion - our own agent and popular community tools used in this space (Kafka, Fluentd, logstash). Not only is our Python based agent open source, so are most of our integrations. Our roadmap includes several cost and performance goals so we can ingest huge amounts of data at a really great cost point for our customers. We value learning and collaboration. You will get the added benefit of people consuming your code in production and there is a good chance you will get feedback directly from customers about your work! If the prospects of all this excites you, please do apply!
- 10+ years of software development experience in various products including developer focused products or services
- Must have experience with Java, Rust and Python
- Experience with Kafka, Kubernetes, fluentd, and logStash
- Experience setting up CircleCI and Jenkins CI/CD
- Can self organize, prioritize and lead projects from start to finish
- Analytical mindset, dig deep into details and are generally curious about new things
- Familiarity with cloud technologies like Kubernetes and exposure to cloud native services from AWS, GCP or Azure is desired
- Participation in open source projects is desired
- Security mindset, general understanding of practices like OWASP, familiarity with CVE reporting and handling security incidents is desired
- Prior experience in direct customer interaction, participating in support forums and being on call is desired
- Familiarity in an agile environment with focus on CI/CD and working with modern project management and other software delivery tools is desired
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
Apart from the above technical skills, following soft skills are desired:
- Ability to work in a diverse and distributed team is highly desired
- Willingness to mentor and help other team members grow
- A self-starter that is passionate and motivated by learning and exploring
- Willingness to accept feedback and generally using it as an improvement tool (we will hold ourselves to providing objective feedback and also receiving feedback)
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and remote work options within CZ/SK, but we also have an office space in Prague-Karlin if you prefer or a pass for major coworking chains in other major CZ/SK cities
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (beyond the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Company days off/Wellness days
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Non-standard referral bonus
- Private medical care membership&
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.