We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What will you do?
As part of the Big Data Group, you will work on vast amounts of data. You will work on diverse data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Hive, Presto, Flink and others to build business-critical, scalable and robust data pipelines and intuitive data products that power data discovery & analysis.
- Design, develop, implement, test, document, and operate large-scale, high-volume and low latency applications that handle several millions of events per second.
- Translate business and functional requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions that work well within the overall data architecture.
- Participate and collaborate with cross functional teams in the organization to understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions that can scale.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources in multiple regions and cloud providers.
- Maintain application stability and data integrity by monitoring key metrics and improving code base accordingly.
- Understand & maintain existing codebase by regular re-factoring and applying requested fixes and features.
- Learn new technologies that can solve our huge volume of data and the challenges it poses.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years experience in software development experience in at least one high-level programming language (Java, Scala).
- Strong background in distributed data processing microservices building high-quality, scalable data products
- Experience with relational databases (such as MySQL, Postgres), strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with distributed data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Flink, Spark, Hive, Kafka etc.) for building efficient, large-scale data pipelines - an advantage
- Experience building distributed, high-volume data services - an advantage
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS - an advantage
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and remote work options within CZ/SK, but we also have an office space in Prague-Karlin if you prefer or a pass for major coworking chains in other major CZ/SK cities
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (beyond the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Company days off/Wellness days
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Non-standard referral bonus
- Private medical care membership
- Coffee from a profi bartender, fresh fruits and selection of nuts and chocolates and for keeping your brain activities on the top
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.