Field of activity
Prague New Issues Domestic Markets plays a key role in the securities lifecycle at Clearstream. The team is responsible for an accurate and timely setup into Clearstream database of securities traded on domestic markets. The securities are accepted based on data provided by various market participants and are checked against Clearstream eligibility requirements prior to opening in Clearstream database.
- Creation/acceptance of common codes and ISIN codes for all Clearstream eligible instruments on domestic markets incl.remote codes and codes under programmes.
- Analysing the terms & conditions of each issue against eligibility criteria and compliance checks before opening the codes.
- Liaising with depositories and/or various agents in different countries all over the world and with internal units across different locations.
- Chasing of missing information from market participants.
- Handling of incomplete and rejected instructions and of SAP cases.
- Answering of all internal/external customer queries related to new issues.
Qualification & Skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience in Back Office in Asset Services or Collateral Management area is considered as an asset.
- Needs to have an eye for details.
- Communication skills: both oral and written.
- Strong team player in a multicultural environment.
- Very good written and spoken English.
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company with an excellent location in Karlin
- Fully paid public transportation card
- Fully paid MultiSport card
- Meal allowance and Multi tickets
- High-coverage life and accident insurance, Pension Fund contribution
- Fully covered sick leave and maternity leave
- Constant learning opportunities, excellent trainings and language courses
- Flexible HO and employee events paired with top remuneration packages
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěFuturama Park, Sokolovska 136b, Praha 18600
ZadavatelDeutsche Börse Group
At Deutsche Börse Group, you are part of an international team that drives positive change. Since technology is part of our DNA, we leverage it to make an impact and evolve the way markets operate. With us, you grow by providing smart infrastructures for the global economy of today and tomorrow. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. #WeAreDeutscheBoerseGroup
We are #OneGlobalTeam with like-minded colleagues and with teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations. We are shaping the future and actively making a difference with exciting #innovations. We embrace #diversity #growth and #development.