We are looking for an experienced Network Operations Engineer for our client, an international company. You will be part of their Network Operations Department based in Spain. This will be the long-term contract based cooperation. Please, apply only if you are EU resident.
- Incident management related to Global Network infrastructure
- 4th Level Technical Support for the internal customers
- Network maintenance planning and support
- Maintaining and updating of technical documentation
- Coordination of the third parties, and local resources (Service providers, On-site technicians, Local Network Engineers)
- Problem, Change, and Capacity Management
- Report incident status to Global Network Team and Operations Manager
- Following of Escalation process for complex cases
- Participation in Projects
- Analytical thinking
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on Cisco CCNA level is mandatory, CCNP is welcome
- Spanish and English required
- Network Engineer with strong experience working in an international Network Operations environment where English is the main language
- Very good technical knowledge on Network (Switch, Router, Firewall, Load balancer, Proxy, and Monitoring Tools)
- ITIL certification
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Be part of competence center working on external and internal projects with team support and benefits even if you may be partially on-site at client office
- Progressive development due to different projects
- Dedicated budget for trainings & certifications
- Working with an international team
- Friendly environment in modern offices
- 25 days of holidays, meal vouchers, contribution to a public transportation card
- Partial home office
- Competitive salary
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?We take care of our employees and contractors. We are supportive and not afraid to share our opinion or ask questions. We use agile methodology for our projects and processes (where possible).
Další informace o pozici
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěPraha, remote
ZadavatelRobot ICT s.r.o.
We are an IT company focusing on IT & Process Automation, Software Development, Expert Sourcing and we have an Academy focussed on Robot Process Automation (RPA).
We are an international team, which usually works at our office in Prague - Podolí but some of our colleagues work remotely, or at the client´s site. All our colleagues are always welcome in the office. Join us!