What would you do with us
- Our goal is to help users correctly define their requirements, understand their needs and work with the team to design appropriate solutions.
- It is important for us in KB, to understand the real needs of our business users and then design a solution in the form of a logical model (PowerDesigner), build and implement a technical solution across the layers of the logical data warehouse (Teradata). From ETL (Informatica), through relational layers to the reporting layer (Cognos).
- Successful delivery for the client begins with a proper understanding of his needs, design of the solution, its elaboration for the needs of development, design of a procedure for testing the developed solution and its delivery to standard operation.
What will make you an ideal candidate
- General overview and knowledge of trends in the fields of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Experience with business analysis and data modeling, the ability to understand the requirements and needs of internal customers in the banking environment and their formalization in the form of technical specifications
- Ability to work in an international team
- Enthusiasm for the cause, willingness to learn new things and the courage to face even challenging tasks
- Common sense, creativity, logical and analytical thinking
- Good mood and positive attitude
As a bonus we consider
- Hands-on experience with relevant technologies and tools as BI/DWH, ETL, databases, SQL, data visualization, Git and reporting
- Experience with application development and knowledge of some of the common programming languages at least at the level of reading and editing existing code
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Knowledge of the banking environment
Jaké jsou u nás benefity?
- Background of a strong international banking group Société Générale
- Interesting and diverse work in an international environment with daily use of foreign languages
- Well-developed system of employee benefits (5-week holiday per year, 2 sick days, discounts on banking products, fully covered meal vouchers of 100 CZK/day, cafeteria system 6720 CZK/year, pension insurance contributions, company SIM card with optional family plan, phone allowance, employee life insurance etc.)
- Interesting career development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the SG Group
- Professional and team-oriented work environment
- Training and education support
- Good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office)
PLEASE NOTE this position is a local contract. We do not provide any relocation package, assistance with obtaining work permit for CZ and we do not sponsor work visas.
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěnáměstí Junkových 2772/1, 155 00 Praha-Stodůlky