Are you a skilled Cloud Architect? Join our Public Cloud (R)evolution
Are you familiar with the public cloud? Is that the direction you want to take in the future? Join Tieto´s Public Cloud Managed Services and Projects unit where our main aim is to develop and modernize customers’ business applications and become their first choice for business applications renewal.
- Developing our Public Cloud delivery capabilities by designing the right framework and solutions and keeping the knowledge of evolving Azure, AWS, or GCP cloud offerings.
- Selecting the appropriate cloud services based on data, compute, database, security requirements.
- Designing new solutions in Azure, GCP, or AWS - dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, reliable, and secure applications.
- Proposing optimizations of existing solutions to increase robustness and cost efficiency – implementing cost control strategies.
- Defining the framework for infrastructure migrations (Lift and shift, AS-IS) from the on-prem world into the public cloud world.
How can you succeed:
- You have knowledge in a relevant field, combined with at least three years of experience in service management, product management, and/or project management.
- You also have a solid knowledge of IT Service Operations best with a focus on infrastructure and application layer and platforms.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- And as a person, you are independent, communicative, and innovative with a strong solutions focus and the ability to prioritize.
This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to, not only contribute with your technical expertise and further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of an organization constantly striving towards improvement. We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
- The reward for on-calls and overtimes /weekends beyond the law
- Financial support in long-term sick leave
- Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Meal voucher flat rate is calculated according to the number of shifts worked (65 CZK x number of shifts worked - employer's contribution according to valid legislative regulations) and is a part of the employee's salary.
- The reward for employee referral (up to 40 000 CZK)
- Benefit system CAFETERIA
- Home office, an extra week of holiday
- 2 Sick Days
- Free entry to Individual Fitness center in the building TietoEVRY (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)
- Education – IT courses, certification, language courses, and personal development
- Possibility to use a free consultation with a psychologist
- Free coffee, tea, and fruit in the workplace
- Gifts for employees celebrating significant events such as wedding or birth of the child
- Unique offer of calling and other telecommunication services O2 for a special price
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku
Informace o pozici
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
|Interní pozice (HPP a další)
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Velká firma nebo korporace
Světové projekty, nejmodernější technologie, přátelská severská kultura, 25 dní dovolené a tři tisíce možností benefitů.