Manager Mobile Development
Our client is an internationally presented cloud-based software product company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. With its all-in-one software platform and elevating one-of-a-kind technology, the company is proud to be one of G2's Top 100 Software Companies. To enhance the successful team in the Czech Republic, we are looking for a skilled Mobile Development Manager. The position is fully remote, but you MUST be an EU citizen, located anywhere in CZ.
- As a key role, this leader position serves as manager and scrum master - enabling the team to achieve their highest level of performance and team members to fulfill career goals.
- You will act as a servant leader and shelter the team from external distractions, allowing team members to focus on their commitments and reach their full potential.
- This position requires commitment to exceptional results, a strong desire for continuous improvement and the ability to build a collaborative culture within the team. This in-turn will ensure the company to continue to innovate and expand its market-leading product suite.
- Increasing team’s velocity and providing visibility across the organization.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies, remove impediments, and enable the team to be their best.
- Develop and implement measurable continuous improvement plans.
- Manage dependencies across product teams/business.
- Effectively manage production issues and communicate business impact to stakeholders.
- Develop skill sets and leadership capabilities of team members.
- Nourish a collaborative environment with a willingness to share ideas, where open and honest feedback flourishes.
- Facilitate longer-term career plans with each member of the product team, and find opportunities for team members to fulfill those goals.
- Reward top-performers and address performance issues in a timely and respectful way.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years in building mobile applications and working in a SaaS development environment.
- 3+ years of people management experience required.
- Experience directly managing Software and Software Test engineers in a DevOps type environment.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture and developer tools, strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field, preferred.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience working in a .Net environment preferred.
- Enthusiastic about developing the best software available and providing the ultimate customer experience.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas.
- Able to work independently on modules and complete tasks with high quality and contribute to high velocity, but unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team members.
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technology.
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
Benefits & Perks:
- A fully remote option
- Working for one of G2's Top 100 Software Companies
- Work on cutting-edge technology
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchasing program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning & Development Programs
- Development opportunities abound to help lay the path for a great career
- Great social benefits
- A phenomenal culture that keeps getting better
Informace o pozici
|160 000 - 220 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty
|Interní pozice (HPP a další)
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Termín pro odpověď do
IESF Group - International Recruitment Agency
We connect IT talents to growing and innovative companies of any size across the globe. Remote or on-site, full-time or contract/freelance roles. Building and scaling up dedicated developer teams / developers on demand.