Project includes high performance and high availability software application. Replacement of legacy systems into future-proof modular architecture with live upgrade and creation of systems with huge transaction numbers in a distributed architecture. All this is managed with practice-based methodology. The onboarding materials are ready! Because of data security reasons, the project can only be accessed from within the EU, therefore, physical presence in the EU is necessary.
Sounds interesting? Find out more!
Erlang Engineer job description will include tasks such as :
- Designing and creating new functionalities of the financial systems
- Replacement of legacy functionalities with open-source technologies
- Taking part in the creation of the new architectural design
- Working in cross functional teams
We are looking for Erlang Engineers with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of working experience as a Software Developer
- At least three years of active Erlang development
- Experience in distributed computing
- Good working knowledge of English
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Open Telecom Platform comprehensive knowledge
- Tell a few words about the following points: Mnesia, Parallel process handling, Supervisor models, Common testing
It would be cool if you also have, but it's not necessary:
- Experience with other technologies (Java, C++, Elixir, Scala)
- Experience with Queue technologies
- Give a short description of the following points: Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience with NoSQL technology
- Experience with Erlang distributed databases
Pontis Technology is an IT service provider company based in Zagreb and a part of Bridgewest Group.
Other than developing and improving software solutions for companies and public institutions, we also help build digital products for modern companies and scale their teams, whether they are a startup or established enterprise. Some of our current clients include a UK-based social sports platform, Teva Pharmaceuticals, and the award-winning production company Light Film International.
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
Although constantly growing, there are still less than 50 of us, so we can enjoy all the perks of a small company. Our office is in Zagreb, but in the future, we plan to open our offices in various locations. Among other things, we are offering flexible hours and an option to work remotely. Also, you'll be joining a team of enthusiastic and friendly people.
If you are excited about new technologies as we are, or you are curious to hear more about our company or the project, send us your application! We are excited to welcome new members!
Informace o pozici
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Typ pracovního úvazku