Technical Support & Customer Process Solutions with German - flexible
- Actively participate in communication to customers via phone, emails, chats, and ticketing tool
- Help to implement and improve processes and procedures within your team using strong service-focused solutions
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and/or escalate incidents and service requests from customers
- Respond to all requests and customer enquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- To provide first-line support service via the Service Desk, receiving incidents and service requests from various routes including telephone, intranet and e-mail.
- Ensure you document all interaction on the customer’s account and manage the accounts accordingly
- Handle phone calls and reply to emails from the client
- Offer advice to users on IT-related areas. This will include working as part of a team, sharing knowledge and working together to increase performance standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and good English is required
- Technical help desk experience is considered an asset
- Willingness to learn and gain technical skills and acquire knowledge of the role with provided internal training
- Customer-oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Experience in Service Desk/Tech support providing remote support for Laptops/Desktops is an advantage
- Experience of working within a busy ICT Service Desk environment providing support, running diagnostics and resolving issues is an advantage.
- Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions is an advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Ability to Multitask with good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Active listening and questioning
- Analytical problem-solving skills to understand issues, evaluate solutions, and work with your colleagues to resolve issues
- Quick thinking skills to resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Display ownership and accountability
- Quickly build trust and confidence with the customer
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se Německy – plynule
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie
Jaké jsou benefity?
We Offer You
- Full-time or part-time employment with an energetic international team
- Fully paid training
- Option of weekday or weekend working
- Fully home-office option available with PC equipment provided
- A 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days (free days are available after your 1st year of service)
- Meal Vouchers
- Sports Facility Membership (MultiSport)
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- Team building and company events
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in sales and technical skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, enabling clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation with an AI-powered core that helps prioritise the execution of change. Your focus will be to provide first-level technical and general account support, advice to users, and service renewals and requests. You will ensure professional availability, performance and utilisation of knowledge and information systems to users by following a systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving to meet set standards and procedures. Interested? Here’s The Process … 1. Scroll down and complete the application form below 2. Speak with the Talent Acquisition Team about your application on a one-to-one screening call 3. Attend a face-to-face interview either in-person or via Skype 4. Additional interview or assessment 5. Career offer Got A Question? We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek Částečný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPraha or remote in CZ