Vrgineers Inc. is a leader in delivering next-generation virtual and mixed-reality pilot training systems for professional and military clients. The company develops and manufactures the XTAL, a virtual and mixed reality headset with the highest fidelity and the widest field of view available on the market. The XTAL VR headset won the prestigious Red Dot Product Design Award in 2020. Vrgineers was also one of the finalists of the VR Awards 2021 in the VR Hardware of the Year category with the XTAL Mixed Reality Module.
Our team constantly pushes the borders of virtual and mixed reality to develop the most immersive environment in the world. We’re looking for someone bold and daring to take us beyond the horizon into new possibilities. Join our team and be part of the dramatic change of educational platforms for professionals.
Your key responsibilities:
· lead the project group together with the product owner
· take ownership of the project plan and the project deliveries
· develop the project plan based on estimates of scope, time, and cost (resource) requirements
· ensure thorough frontloading of the project and sprints by ensuring detailed product specifications and work breakdown are done together with the team
· request allocation of resources through the management and escalate priorities accordingly
· driving product development through milestone planning, including coordination with other teams
· handling internal communication with the project team
What we are looking for:
· you have a university degree in electro engineering
· you have a hardware background and some years of experience as a project manager from a hardware product development company
· you have strong written and verbal communication skills
· you have an advanced level of English (B2 at least) and a native level of Czech/Slovak
· you appreciate the importance of working as a team and have proven your ability to drive projects forward in a positive and collaborative manner, on time, and in the desired quality
· our ideal candidate has worked with broad technical hardware projects with elements of both mechanical design, electronic development, and embedded software
· we are also open to welcoming a junior candidate in our team when we see interest, passion, and space to grow and learn
· If you have found this job offer interesting, please don't hesitate to contact us with a few words about yourself and your CV in the Czech or English language.
· Our hiring process has 2 rounds: Our colleague Mirka will call you and ask you a few basic questions. If she finds you a possible match you will be invited for a personal interview with your future manager.
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňJunior Medior Senior
JazykyČesky – plynule Anglicky – domluvit se
Plat50 000 - 70 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie
Jaké jsou benefity?
What can we offer you:
· a full-time freelance contract
· monthly salary from 50 000 CZK to 75 000 CZK depending on your experience
· the possibility to work in a quickly developing industry of virtual reality
· be a part of a young and friendly team of people
· new offices in the Holešovice
· possible occasional home office after initial training
· mobile tariff
· Multisport card
Další informace o pozici
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPraha 7