What you will be working on:
- As a Senior Scrum Master you will coach and guide one or more delivery teams to continuously improve their delivery practices, ensuring the team applies agile principles appropriately and that the required ceremonies are facilitated effectively.
- Facilitate teams’ development towards agile fluency and self-organization via enabling them to define their best way of working, including Scrum, Kanban or other Agile frameworks
- Support the Product Owner with refining product backlog and work closely with them to manage priorities based on value
- Increase team’s predictability on commitments and delivery efforts by refining their estimation techniques, including the development of Acceptance Criteria, Definition of Ready, Definition of Done
- Ensure the team’s focus and consistency by encouraging sustainable pace towards quarterly product goals
- Provide transparency on the team’s activity/progress by creating open space for feedback and continuous improvement using engineering metrics
- Provide an opportunity to the team to gather data to derive actionable insights
- Regular analysis of burndown charts and other portfolio planning tools to understand what gets built and at what cadence
- Consult the team on how to best use delivery KPIs based on data analysis
- Support delivery team in regular, internal organization-wide product demos, share new/updated features that have been developed and provide detail on any issues that impacted completion
- Support the Product Owner with stakeholder management activities inside and outside the team
- Manage tools supporting the visualisation and organisation of the development cycle, including Scrum or Kanban board
- Share and collaborate with other Scrum Masters across Signavio in initiatives and participate in the Agile Community of Practice
Would be great if you have:
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and frameworks
- Strong facilitation and moderation skills as well as outstanding communication skills
- Able to apply an agile mindset towards the creation of user stories and managing the product backlog
- Good understanding of technical terminology and preferably experience of working in a software development environment, understanding of the life cycle of software products
- High proficiency in using work organisation tools, including Jira and Confluence
- Demonstrable ability to lead, motivate and influence teams internalising Agile mindset and principles and applying agile principles
- Knowledge of full release cycle within an agile environment, able provide support for releases including the production of release notes
- Strong interpersonal skills to understand and empathise with the problems faced by team/stakeholders/customers
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěThe Role will be based in Brno, in our New BPI Office.
Signavio is a vendor of Business Process Management (BPM) software based in Berlin and Silicon Valley. Its main product is Signavio Process Manager, a web-based business process modeling tool. In January 2022 Signavio became part of SAP.
The company was founded by a team of alumnae from Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) in Potsdam, Germany. Signavio enables organizations to keep up with the pace, volume and complexity of change. Our business transformation solutions are the smarter way to continuously translate between strategy and execution.