- Participate in the development of strategy and design of architectures (i.e. DW, ETL, and Reporting).
- Build new/modify data model and ETL processes.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
- Monitor DWH & BI Applications to ensure customer defined expectations are met.
- Design test and implement simple analytics business products as pilots and proof of concepts
- Identify technical areas for improvement and present detailed business cases for improvements or new areas of opportunities.
- Independently design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Work with external and internal teams to resolve infrastructure-related issues when developing integration modules.
- Partner with the business groups to evaluate and perform application development and/or business process change requests under minimal direction.
- Ensure optimal application performance and maintainability of assigned systems, thus enabling scalability and continuous updates from software vendors.
- Design and build data extracts from various data sources
- Coordinate with IT functional leads to understand business requirements.
Desires Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of ETL process and architecture
- Good Knowledge of Teradata Architecture, data warehousing concept and relational databases
- 3+ years’ experience in the Technical Analyst role
- Experience as Team Lead/Supervisor (code review, assigning tasks, identifying the weak points, proposing, and implementing actions)
- Experience in coordinating the Go Live activities
- Experienced in SQL
- Experienced with databases (Oracle, Teradata)
- Experienced in analyzes, data modelling, ETL and Reporting
- Experience with Teradata tools, tuning and optimization
- Knowledge of ETL tool, ETL process and architecture, perform, build and testing
- Experience in support of bug fixing process
Další informace o pozici
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Termín pro odpověď do29.01.2021