Ensures security test, controls, policies are in place for service implementation, liaise with wider security and other internal/external teams to understand security process and procedures and how it impacts to specific customer's set up. Assist in defining security test cases for customer's solution and executing them.
- Researches attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and designs countermeasures.
- Audits hardware, software and network firewalls and encryption protocols.
- Leads security policies to control physical and virtual access to systems.
- Works with larger IT organization regarding any negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and systems that are related to the service
- Internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
- Collaborates with team to include company-wide, web-enabled security solutions.
- Implement and maintain required security controls
- Have a sound understanding of ISO/IEC standards
- Work with customer and supplier in reviewing policies, standards and guidelines relating to Information Security
- notify any gaps and/or deficiencies within and/or across such policies taken together
- Provide feedback on the quality and effectiveness of such policies and any input that is required arising from the review
- Conduct formal security review of the deliver services at agreed intervals internally and with customer.
- Have sound understanding of Android OS and application security
- Assist in defining and running of security test cases
- Provide advice on hardening security on Android devices
- Assess and capture security governance, risk and compliance issues with the service
- Be the single point of contact for all security matters relating to the delivered services
- Assess security risks on changes introduced to the service
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Plat60 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 4 volunteer days paid off
- Multisport card at a reduced price
- Meal contribution
- Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card with cafeteria system where you can choose from wide range of activities/benefits from Health, Sports, Travel, Wellness, Development, Culture up to company Language courses
- Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
- Annual bonuses based on financial results
- Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
- Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- Dress for your day - Choose attire that fits your personal style and your day
- New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city centre
- Discount at our partners (T-Mobile, Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěBrno, Vlněna