Cloudtalk is a western-oriented and stable company, currently backed by Series A round of venture financing by several investors. We are a remote-oriented, international team dedicated to providing an excellent product to our customers and an excellent work environment to our colleagues - that is why we offer our numerous benefits (including unlimited paid holidays!!!) to our co-workers right from the start of their cooperation.
What you will do:
- You will build and operate Voice services with high performance, scalable and zero downtime releases in AWS environment.
- Take care of the smooth running of our infrastructure.
- Participate in the development of automation and scaling of our infrastructure.
- Create simple scripts for automation.
- Improve CloudTalk security.
- Most importantly, you have the desire to collaborate across teams on best practices to build, test and operate services at scale.
- We still have problems we haven’t even thought of! You’ll need to recognize gaps in systems, services and processes to achieve ultimate success.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Linux server administration.
- Knowledge of network protocols at the CCNA level.
- Knowledge of VoIP is advantage.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and critical-thinking skills.
- Breadth of DevOps experience in building tools and frameworks, with an understanding of continuous deployment processes.
- Team player with commitment.
- Bachelors/Masters degree required, or equivalent experience.
You can work with these technologies:
- VoIP technologies: Asterisk, Kamailio, rtpengine, WebRTC.
- Other technologies: Amazon AWS, MongoDB, MariaDB, Redis, Cloudflare, Nginx, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Ansible, Datadog, Sentry.
- Monitoring and backup tools: Zabbix, Grafana, Bareos.
Our way of working:
Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate on our product with the whole team.
Zkušenosti Co požadujeme
PoziceSpecialista IT Securita AWS admin
Základní dovednostiVoIP Linux CCNA Asterisk Kamailio rtpengine WebRTC.
VýhodouAmazon AWS MongoDB MariaDB Redis Cloudflare Nginx ElasticSearch Kafka Ansible Datadog Sentry.
SoftskillsStrong problem-solving decision-making and critical-thinking skills Open-minded positive and keen to learn Great attitude team player
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – domluvit se
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
Why you’ll love it here:
- New benefit: Unlimited Paid Holidays
- You’ll be part of a great team building a world-class product
- Both 100% remote and office (Bratislava/Prague/Malaga) work are possible
- Flexible working hours
- Your own MacBook
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- Referral bonus up to 3000 eur
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Team buildings and workshops
- Communications coach
- Birthday book of your choice
- English and German language classes
- Czech and Slovak language classes
- Company merchandise
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our expertise whenever we can – Take a look at our blog for more info
- External Referral Program – Recommend a developer to email@example.com and get a new Macbook (2000 eur value) after 3 months probation period
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku
Informace o pozici
|70 000 - 100 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty
|Interní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Praha, Bratislava, Malaga or Remote