Do you have a passion for securing cloud-native environments? The ideal candidate has the skills of an application security engineer, with a background in development or engineering as well as a deep understanding of application security vulnerabilities and mitigations. However, this is a role focused on building, rather than breaking -- instead of penetration testing and security review, this role focuses on researching current security threats and mitigations, and finding ways to apply those to our service portfolio and Secure Development Lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Partnering with engineering teams to design, build, select and implement effective technical security controls to detect and alert on security events across the CloudTalk infrastructure and protect the CloudTalk platform and customers.
- Develop features and improvements to the security aspect of our product.
- Participate in and support application security reviews and threat modelling, including code review and dynamic testing.
- Develop, document, and manage the security standards and design patterns used by all engineers to deliver consistent, secure features and code.
- Support and consult with engineering teams in the area of application security.
- Assist in the development of automated security testing to validate that secure coding best practices are being used.
- Analyze the security of our product and suggest improvements.
- Design, develop and maintain security measures at the highest level of security standards.
- Providing security subject matter expertise and training to teams across the company.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Security Engineer or Application Security Engineer or Architect.
- Familiarity with common security libraries, security controls, and common security flaws.
- Basic development or scripting experience and skills. Node.js or GOlang is preferred.
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools.
- A basic understanding of network and web-related protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, protocols).
- Experience identifying security issues through code review.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Co je potřeba
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – domluvit se
Plat100 000 - 130 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
Why you’ll love it here:
- New benefit: Unlimited Paid Holidays
- You’ll be part of a great team building a world-class product
- Both 100% remote and office (Bratislava/Prague/Malaga) work are possible
- Flexible working hours
- Your own MacBook
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- Referral bonus up to 3000 eur
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Team buildings and workshops
- Communications coach
- Birthday book of your choice
- English and German language classes
- Czech and Slovak language classes
- Company merchandise
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our expertise whenever we can – Take a look at our blog for more info
- External Referral Program – Recommend a developer to email@example.com and get a new Macbook (2000 eur value) after 3 months probation period
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?Our way of working: Quick iterations, Agile dev, MVPs, improvements on the go. Technologies are evolving as we speak in our field. If you enjoy building new things and learning on the go, you will like it here. You will also be able to participate on our product with the whole team. - Fast-scaling SaaS Start-up - Hybrid or 100% remote work from Europe possible - Offices in Malaga, Prague, Bratislava - Unlimited Paid Time off - Full Time / Contract About CloudTalk: CloudTalk ☁️ is a modern, user-friendly cloud telephony solution that has disrupted the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Our easy integrability and advanced features save our clients an average of 2-3 minutes on every phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams the world over. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data – check out our reviews and accolades on Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2. We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 180+ employees represent over 22 nationalities and work remotely from Europe, Asia, and South America. Our clients span industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech, and finance. Some of our biggest partners are Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo, and the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic. We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! This Series A round is led by henQ VC (Mews, Sendcloud) and joined by Point Nine Capital (Zendesk, Revolut) adding to our $1.6M Seed investment from Presto Ventures in 2019.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPraha, Bratislava, Malaga or Remote
CloudTalk started out as a few people obsessed with new cloud technology. Today, that same pursuit of innovation drives our company growth and attracts hundreds of businesses across the world to join us on our journey.