Application Security Engineer
Cloudtalk is a western-oriented and stable company, currently backed by Series A round of venture financing by several investors. We are a remote-oriented, international team dedicated to providing an excellent product to our customers and an excellent work environment to our colleagues - that is why we offer our numerous benefits (including unlimited paid holidays!!!) to our co-workers right from the start of their cooperation.
Do you have a passion for securing cloud-native environments? The ideal candidate has the skills of an application security engineer, with a background in development or engineering as well as a deep understanding of application security vulnerabilities and mitigations. However, this is a role focused on building, rather than breaking -- instead of penetration testing and security review, this role focuses on researching current security threats and mitigations, and finding ways to apply those to our service portfolio and Secure Development Lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Partnering with engineering teams to design, build, select and implement effective technical security controls to detect and alert on security events across the CloudTalk infrastructure and protect the CloudTalk platform and customers.
- Develop features and improvements to the security aspect of our product.
- Participate in and support application security reviews and threat modelling, including code review and dynamic testing.
- Develop, document, and manage the security standards and design patterns used by all engineers to deliver consistent, secure features and code.
- Support and consult with engineering teams in the area of application security.
- Assist in the development of automated security testing to validate that secure coding best practices are being used.
- Analyze the security of our product and suggest improvements.
- Design, develop and maintain security measures at the highest level of security standards.
- Providing security subject matter expertise and training to teams across the company.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Security Engineer or Application Security Engineer or Architect.
- Familiarity with common security libraries, security controls, and common security flaws.
- Basic development or scripting experience and skills. Node.js or GOlang is preferred.
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools.
- A basic understanding of network and web-related protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, protocols).
- Experience identifying security issues through code review.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Zkušenosti Co požadujeme
PoziceSpecialista IT Securita Securita provoz
Základní dovednostitcp/ip UDP HTTP HTTPS protocols OWASP
VýhodouNode.js or GOlang
SoftskillsStrong problem-solving decision-making and critical-thinking skills Open-minded positive and keen to learn Great attitude team player
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – domluvit se
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
Why you’ll love it here:
- New benefit: Unlimited Paid Holidays
- You’ll be part of a great team building a world-class product
- Both 100% remote and office (Bratislava/Prague/Malaga) work are possible
- Flexible working hours
- Your own MacBook
- Quarterly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- Referral bonus up to 3000 eur
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Team buildings and workshops
- Communications coach
- Birthday book of your choice
- English and German language classes
- Czech and Slovak language classes
- Company merchandise
- We try to give back to the community by sharing our expertise whenever we can – Take a look at our blog for more info
- External Referral Program – Recommend a developer to firstname.lastname@example.org and get a new Macbook (2000 eur value) after 3 months probation period
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku
Informace o pozici
|Mzda||100 000 - 130 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Typ práce nebo projektu||Moderní technologie Inovační projekty|
|Typ smlouvy||Interní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer|
|Typ pracovního úvazku||Plný úvazek|
|Místo pracoviště||Praha, Bratislava, Malaga or Remote|