Who are we looking for?
We are looking for motivated, self-driven, and experienced UI/UX designer, who strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions. Someone who will help us turn our software into easy-to-use modern products for our clients.
You will be fully immersed into the process, working hand in hand with product owner, attending all ceremony meetings (sprint reviews and planning), design sessions with customers, interviews, demos, and trainings.
Your main job responsibilities:
- Work closely with our Product owners and developers; Listen to our customers´ needs
- Understand product design & brand guidelines and generate UI/UX work that is compliant
- Prepare and present rough drafts, user flows, sitemaps or wireframes to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets with cutting-edge design aesthetic
- Create interactive prototypes for new product ideas, test and revise them before implementing
- Portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications
- At least 1 year of experience as an UI-UX Designer
- Knowledge of software tool Sketch and interaction tool InVision
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility: ability to respond quickly to changes in project scope or timelines
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an eye for pixel-perfect design
- Knowledge of UI/UX industry best practices and current trends
- Fluent English
Co je potřeba
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – plynule
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie
Jaké jsou benefity?
- continuous and meaningful work on the interesting online product
- work in a small but friendly and motivated team
- competitive salary and time flexibility
- office in Zlín, but also possibility to work remotely
- meal vouchers, parking card, pension insurance, etc.
- sick and flexi days
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek Částečný úvazek