Senior DWH Developer
SKY IT is consulting company focused on delivery of IT solutions in banking sector. Our consultant’s corporates on redesigning business models, adapting to regulatory requirements and market demands or the ongoing digitalization – our team of highly qualified specialists works closely with our clients to help them to support the achievement of their ambitious goals.
- Experienced with ETL tools
- Debug the complex SQLs and provide solution to fine tune the queries to minimize the load on the system
- Expertise in Query optimization and Performance tuning techniques
- Expertise in Data Analysis, troubleshooting of issues and providing solution to complex applications
- Strong in Teradata Stored Procedures, BTEQ, Utilities
- Python / UNIX Shell scripting Knowledge
- Lead one or more simultaneous Data Warehouse projects for BI and data warehousing initiatives.
- Work along with ETL/Data Analysts to implement business requirements
Desires Skills and Experience
- 5-8 Years of work experience
- Minimum 6+ years of development experience using Teradata Stored procedures, BTEQ, FastExport, MultiLoad etc., to perform ETL activities.
- Ability to understand the complex requirements from customers and convert them to technical design document
- Possess experience in creating test cases and writing SQLs to perform unit testing and integration testing activities.
- 5+ years of experience in data warehousing projects implementing data models using Teradata database
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure with a high degree of flexibility
- Must be able to understand data models and business logic in a short span of time
- Person must have good analytical skills
- Experience in UNIX / python programming
- Should be good at communicating with Biz Teams/Clients
- Is self-motivated to take initiatives and thrive in an ambiguous work environment
- Should be able to guide the team members in completing the developments and testing activities
- Good knowledge in English
- Experience delivering solutions using an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and communication
- Collaboration across multiple product teams
- Problem solving / analytical thinking
Informace o pozici
|120 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ pracovního úvazku