Head of Data/Senior Data Engineer for global SaaS business (remote)
Would you like to contribute to the biggest Uptime monitoring service in the world UptimeRobot, cool SEO toolset Mangools, email list verification service, or inbox warming up service? Are you all about data? Are you capable to cover the whole loop from data collection through transformation to analysis and presentation? We might have an offer for you. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Head of Data to join our team!
What will the job be about?
- Hands-on experience with analytical/tracking/data stack from Google (GA, UA, GA4, Tag Manager, Google Ads, eCommerce Tracking).
- You can understand and optimize what kind of data we actually collect and what are their limitations.
- Experience with SQL + BigQuery dialect - understanding and ability to compute SaaS metrics like ROI, PNO, ROAS, CAC, CPA, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Google Data Studio or other real-time data-presentation
- You are able to implement, maintain and extend a set of prepared real-time reports across our products.
- Ability to take responsibility and your own decisions, while being open to making mistakes and learning from them - many of your tasks will be your own agenda.
Really nice to have:
- Experience with Python, R for advanced data processing / segmentation.
- Experience with AI/ML for predictive modelling.
- Data engineering certification (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer).
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s.
- Document-first approach → to document how things work and some useful tips for “future generations”.
What will be your job responsibilities?
- To drive the design & implementation of our internal data infrastructure → from data collection, and storage (warehouse), to analysis and presentation.
- We expect from you to bring us a solution on how we could track it, you will be responsible for delivering the final technical solution.
- Your main day-to-day duty will be maintaining & extending this system while also helping our product teams with ad-hoc analyses and BI.
- You will also make sure that our recurring processes for retrieving KPI / and other recurring report data are up-to-date and accurate.
“We believe this is the way how we can build the best products. By not listening to our individual emotions, “feelings” or dogmas, but by analyzing the actual user behavior and data points - as nobody can argue with data, right?”
Zkušenosti Co požadujeme
PoziceData developer (BI, DWH, BigData)
Základní dovednostiSQL Data Analysis Google Datastudio Analytika Databáze
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
✅ What’s in for you?
- 3000 - 5000 EUR/month (75 000-125 000 Kč) (depending on your skills and the type of contract)
- You won't be just a little wheel in a big machine, actually the contrary, you'll have a lot of autonomy and you'll see the direct impact of your work on the company on a daily basis, which isn't so common on bigger companies
- We are a small team working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, don’t expect any typical corporate manners
- You’ll be part of the team that develops worldwide popular SaaS tools with amazing UX
- Ability to work from home/remotely → as long as you bring results, we don't care
So, what do you think? Are you interested? Write to us! We can´t wait.
Informace o pozici
|80 000 - 130 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty
|Interní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
|Typ pracovního úvazku