Manager Data Engineering/Platform
Our client is an international presented cloud-based software product company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. With its all-in-one software platform and elevating one-of-a-kind technology, the company is proud to be one of G2's Top 100 Software Companies. To enhance the successful team in the Czech Republic, we are looking for a skilled Data Engineering Manager. The position is fully remote, but you MUST be EU citizen, located anywhere in CZ.
- As a Engineering Manager, you will manage a team of engineers that will help design, create, deploy, and maintain company’s data architecture.
- This role will influence how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed by different data entities and systems.
- The role will be pivotal in engineering the tactical work of getting source data to its target.
- 5+ years of professional software and data engineering experience on customer-facing products
- 3+ years of people management experience required.
- Hands-on experience with Python, AWS, and SQL is a must.
- Strong understanding & experience using cloud technologies (Amazon would be a plus) to build scalable and robust solutions.
- Experience delivering customer value using big data technologies such as: Spark, Kafka, DFS, Apache Flink, Snowflake, and AWS Redshift will be a great asset!
- Enthusiastic about developing the best software available and providing the ultimate customer experience.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas.
- Able to work independently on modules and complete tasks with high quality and contribute to high velocity, but unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team members.
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technology.
Zkušenosti Co požadujeme
Úroveň:Medior Senior Expert
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
Benefits & Perks:
- A fully remote option
- Working for one of G2's Top 100 Software Companies
- Work on cutting-edge technology
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchasing program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning & Development Programs
- Development opportunities abound to help lay the path for a great career
- Great social benefits
- A phenomenal culture that keeps getting better
Informace o pozici
|150 000 - 230 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty
|Interní pozice (HPP a další)
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Termín pro odpověď do
IESF Group - International Recruitment Agency
We connect IT talents to growing and innovative companies of any size across the globe. Remote or on-site, full-time or contract/freelance roles. Building and scaling up dedicated developer teams / developers on demand.