Mid-Senior Data Architect
Our client is one of the biggest Swiss Pharmaceutical and Gene Therapy companies with HQ in Basel, Switzerland. Its core business is focused on developing safe and effective therapies using state-of-the-art technologies along the entire value chain. To enhance its remote data team, we are looking to hire a skilled Mid-Senior Data Architect. You can work fully remotely on a long-term contract base and you will have to travel occasionally to Switzerland or Germany.
As a Data Architect, you can expect a versatile position in a creative work environment, in which you support active portfolio projects in the laboratory by digitization and data modeling, as well as drive strategic initiatives in data sciences, data architecture, engineering, and IT/OT.
In the open field of the current and future tasks, you have a wide range of opportunities to initiate your own approaches and new directions.
- You support business systems architects, business systems analysts, and data scientists on strategic data initiatives.
- You support the data architecture needs of multiple teams, systems, and products.
- You are responsible for the development and expansion of data pipelines and the delivery of new data products using the variety of tools available as part of the next-generation data platform.
- You are responsible for optimizing data architecture for cross-functional teams across a variety of business areas as well as serving as a subject matter expert for technical tools within their domain and educating others on the team on best practices in their implementation.
- You gather, analyze and document business and functional data product and system requirements. Translate the needs of the business, into practical system design solutions via prototyping and configuration. Set and influence cross-divisional strategies and business processes.
- Understand the strategic data needs of the business and translate them into data system architecture and design. Partner with internal and external departments to improve processes, detail of data, and business applications. Assist in providing estimates of task effort and resource skills needed.
- You are an experienced data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems.
- You have extensive knowledge of and/or are eager to work with modern architectures (e.g. Event-driven architecture, DataMesh).
- You have extensive knowledge of data warehouse, data mart, and data lake concepts.
- You know how to design, build, scale and optimize data-driven solutions.
- You have knowledge of data processing pipelines (e.g. with Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Mulesoft ESB, etc.)
- You have knowledge of different types of data stores (OLTP and OLAP with SQL, ElasticSearch, document and graph databases) and data modeling.
- You design & implement the data governance/stewardship, operating model and roles and responsibilities.
- You are open to new ideas and question conventional thought patterns and work processes.
- You value working in a performance-driven environment, fueled by mutual respect, discussion, and collaboration.
- You have strong communication and networking skills.
- Your fluent English allows you to work efficiently in a global environment.
Zkušenosti Co požadujeme
Úroveň:Medior Senior Expert
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
- Professional growth and learning as well as personal development
- Flexible working hours and Work-Life Balance of extraordinary importance
- Flexibility to work from home, office, or anywhere else
Informace o pozici
|130 000 - 230 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Velká firma nebo korporace
|Termín pro odpověď do
IESF Group - International Recruitment Agency
We connect IT talents to growing and innovative companies of any size across the globe. Remote or on-site, full-time or contract/freelance roles. Building and scaling up dedicated developer teams / developers on demand.