Software Development Manager
Our client is an internationally presented cloud-based software product company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. With its all-in-one software platform and elevating one-of-a-kind technology, the company is proud to be one of G2's Top 100 Software Companies. To enhance the successful team in the Czech Republic, we are looking for a skilled Software Engineering Manager. The position is fully remote, but you MUST be an EU citizen, located anywhere in CZ
This role has overall accountability for the end-to-end strategy of a specific vertical of the company’s business and will lead multiple initiatives to deliver against that strategy.
- Identify, develop and articulate the appropriate tech missions, developing an overall strategy for consistent delivery.
- Be a sounding board for ideas and a center of excellence for all matters relating to current and future technologies.
- Develop a strategy to secure four 9’s of long-term platform stability and a world-class scalable architecture.
- Work closely with the Information Security team to ensure that the development teams are implementing security best practices and remediating any vulnerabilities.
- Secure and establish strategies around internal vs. external technology investments.
- Effectively maintain relationships with key partners.
- Create a culture of accountability, quality, agility, operational excellence, and high performance that will foster the attraction, development and retention of excellent product and technical talent.
- Partner on go to market activities for the company’s products including coordinating with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance and other teams.
- 5+ years of professional software on customer-facing products
- Experience working on highly visible, complex, continuous delivery initiatives on SaaS applications.
- Hands-on knowledge of Agile engineering practices and growing teams to adopt stronger Agile processes.
- 5+ years experience with C#.NET
- 3+ years of people management experience required
- Proven leader with a technology company and demonstrable experience as a people manager.
- SQL or noSQL
- AWS or Azure preferred
- Experience presenting information, gaining feedback and responding to questions from diverse groups of individuals, including leaders, customers, and prospective customers.
- Compelling leadership style that includes extraordinary people, program management skills, business and technology expertise with a style that influences others outside direct span of control and shows confidence.
- Possess a blend of business to have a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms strategy into action.
- A proven track record of defining business quarterly business goals and delivering on those goals to drive profitable growth.
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
Benefits & Perks:
- A fully remote option
- Working for one of G2's Top 100 Software Companies
- Work on cutting-edge technology
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchasing program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning & Development Programs
- Development opportunities abound to help lay the path for a great career
- Great social benefits
- A phenomenal culture that keeps getting better.
Informace o pozici
|160 000 - 220 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty
|Interní pozice (HPP a další)
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Termín pro odpověď do
IESF Group - International Recruitment Agency
We connect IT talents to growing and innovative companies of any size across the globe. Remote or on-site, full-time or contract/freelance roles. Building and scaling up dedicated developer teams / developers on demand.