Our equity investment platform is looking for a bright WEB DEVELOPER to join our growing Prague based team on a full-time basis. Working closely with our internationally experienced Head of technology and the wider CROWDBERRY team, you will become a key part of the team from day one. Continuous enhancement of our investment platform, bringing and implementing innovation whilst being able to translate ‘the code’ to non-technical colleagues will be a part of your day-to-day tasks.
- You will be working on our flagship investment platform crowdberry.eu. We need your help with building brand new features as well as maintaining our modern 2021 codebase.
- Daily tasks involve fullstack development predominantly in TypeScript and React: you will be building React components based on Figma designs, writing serverless Node.js services in TypeScript and integrating with various APIs within our cloud-native architecture.
- You will liaise with our external vendors, participate in technical application design, provide and receive code reviews.
- Our tech team ships new releases at least once a week in a continuous delivery fashion. You will “own” the code, have access to our production infrastructure and share related responsibility.
- While there is a very exciting roadmap in place, an important part of the role is suggesting improvements and coming up with own initiatives in order to continuously enhance our platform from various perspectives - features, QA, performance, security and documentation to name a few.
- University degree in IT or equivalent
- deep understanding of web fundamentals and main application layers
- solid experience in coding Node.js APIs
- very good understanding of the browser
- excellent command of HTML & CSS
- eye for detail
- clear and concise technical writing
- skills to communicate your ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- an entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude with a thirst for continuous learning
Nice to have
- experience with TypeScript and Next.js
- experience with end to end product delivery
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
- come and help us create equity based crowdfunding market in CEE
- you will work in innovative environment of top Slovak & Czech startups and SMEs with a potential for global growth
- join an exceptionally talented team with world class experience in multiple areas - investment banking, corporate finance, venture capital, real-estate, legal, marketing & tech
- career growth according to your goals
- we are flexible on remote work and prefer to catch up at least a couple of times a month in person
- we operate in flat corporate hierarchy and open culture
- our unique informal offices in the heart of Prague & Bratislava also serve as “investment Cafés” for our investor meetings
Informace o pozici
|50 000 - 90 000 Kč / měsíc
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Interní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
|Typ pracovního úvazku
|Praha or Remote
CROWDBERRY is a leading alternative investment platform operating in Czech Republic and Slovakia with partnerships established with the Private banking departments of Tatra Banka and Raiffeisenbank Czech Republic. We provide a professional marketplace for entrepreneurs and investors to enable growth for innovative companies as well as attractive investment opportunities for our capital providers.