The Senior DevOps Engineer will work with application developers to automate and accelerate the testing, release and deployment of applications into a runtime environment quickly and reliably. The Senior DevOps Engineer should have a background in development, operations, and full-stack implementations. You as the Senior DevOps Engineer should also have experience in programming in a high-level language such as PHP, Python, Node.js or other languages to script installation, configuration and provisioning. You will be providing continuous delivery solutions in a cloud environment and you should have been experienced with the core suite of tools used to manage different cloud providers.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer you will establish and employ Continuous Integration practices and services such as CircleCI or other CI tools. You should have been experienced in the use of configuration management automation tools such as Ansible (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems. You will employ industry Continuous Delivery patterns and collaboratively work with other members to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions.
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
Open to work part-time and be on-call
60 - 80 hours per month
Salary based on experience: 20 - 30 € per hour
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Jaké jsou benefity?
- 5+ years of experience spanning at least two IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, or operations
- Familiarity with a broad portfolio of AWS infrastructure tools (EBS, S3, EC2, Elastic IP, Route 53, VPC) and experience with cloud infrastructure management and automation technologies (Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with containerization-based technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team management, and collaboration.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform debugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Reasons to join Kremsa Digital
- Flexibility - As long as you get your job done, we don’t really mind where you work or if you’re a night owl or a morning person.
- Great people - From introverts to extroverts, from gamers to party people, Kremsa Digital has an awesome team who will welcome you with open arms.
Další informace o pozici
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek Částečný úvazek