You will be responsible for:
- Developing the LKQ European IT Services strategy and roadmap
- Defining concepts and principles, rules and standards as part of a consistent services framework (SLAs/DAPs), determining the service portfolio
- Ensuring timely delivery of the IT services fulfilment process, including value for money, and quality. This will also include demand management and change lifecycle through to business as usual
- Working closely and seeking contribution from all stakeholders, clients and the team, considering different scenarios (what-if), amongst others on the basis of sound risk analysis
- Defining, monitoring and analyzing the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT Service KPIs
- Implementing improvement proposals for existing operating standards, system requirements and design
- Carrying out cost calculations and maintaining the cost model
- Performing production registration and collecting data for
Jaké jsou benefity?
What do we offer to you?
- Continuous training and development, possibility of career development
- Work for top leaders in Automotive industry
- Working with international teams within CEE region
- 5 days of bonus vacation
- Meal allowances, sales for products, etc.
- possibility to partecipate on interesting projects
- Flexible working and friendly working environment
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěPraha 9