The way we work
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging.
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
What you will do:
- Following a dual leadership model, you are the line manager for software engineering teams next to corresponding functional leads
- Contributing to teams’ success by ensuring high engagement of all team members in close collaboration with engineering leadership
- Guide the professional development of individual contributors and supporting individuals by the appropriate choice of training
- Defining metrics of success for each individual in their role
- Assessing individuals’ performances in relation to the expectations of the role
- Collecting 360 degree feedback and coaching and mentoring for further development
- Negotiating career development, promotions and salary
- Responsible for the recruitment of various positions within software engineering teams
Would be great if you have:
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Passionate about people matters and helping others to improve and excel
- Information technology and software development principles understanding
- Experience in recruiting, ideally within engineering teams
- Experience in implementing learning and development programs and growing individuals within a company
- Coaching mentality and experience in mediation
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie
Jaké jsou benefity?
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěThe Role will be based in Brno, in our New BPI Office.
Signavio is a vendor of Business Process Management (BPM) software based in Berlin and Silicon Valley. Its main product is Signavio Process Manager, a web-based business process modeling tool. In January 2022 Signavio became part of SAP.
The company was founded by a team of alumnae from Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) in Potsdam, Germany. Signavio enables organizations to keep up with the pace, volume and complexity of change. Our business transformation solutions are the smarter way to continuously translate between strategy and execution.