The way we work
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging.
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
What you will be working on:
As Tech Lead for your newly built team, you will be also responsible for:
- Being a sparring partner for the Product Owner, and the People Lead (within our dual leadership model)
- Driving tech initiatives and architecture on a team level
- Driving innovation on the Process Intelligence group level
- Recognizing, managing and preventing technical debt
- Aligning with other Tech Leads for common standards
- Develop and mentor your team members technically
- Shape and build our Process Intelligence product
- Develop new components in Java 8 or Kotlin,
- Improve existing applications
- Improve our technology stack and automated software tests
Would be great if you have:
- A deep knowledge of Java 8 or Kotlin,
- Experience building secure web applications
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure automation
- Basic understanding of data and process mining, and/or process analysis or intelligence
- The drive to understand the needs of our customers
- Self-motivated and consistently showing initiative
- Experience in mentoring team members and providing feedback
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Plat100 000 - 160 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěThe Role will be based in Brno, in our New BPI Office.
Signavio is a vendor of Business Process Management (BPM) software based in Berlin and Silicon Valley. Its main product is Signavio Process Manager, a web-based business process modeling tool. In January 2022 Signavio became part of SAP.
The company was founded by a team of alumnae from Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) in Potsdam, Germany. Signavio enables organizations to keep up with the pace, volume and complexity of change. Our business transformation solutions are the smarter way to continuously translate between strategy and execution.