The way we work
We keep things open, agile and communicative. It is all based on trust, not micromanaging.
Our team members are self-organized within their teams, working on independent projects or closely with Product Leads, developers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them!
What you will be working on:
- Shape and build the analytical components and user flows of our Process Intelligence product
- Improve existing applications
- Create UI concepts and mockups
- Drive consensus on technical decisions
- Improve our technology stack and automated software tests
- Review the work of your teammates and mentor them technically
Would be great if you have:
- A keen eye for UX and UI design
- The drive to understand the needs of our customers
- Experience with test-driven development
- Self-motivated and consistently showing initiative
- Experience in mentoring team members and providing feedback
- Experience in data visualization is a strong plus
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure automation a plus
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Mzda100 000 - 160 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěThe Role will be based in Brno, in our New BPI Office.
Signavio is a vendor of Business Process Management (BPM) software based in Berlin and Silicon Valley. Its main product is Signavio Process Manager, a web-based business process modeling tool. In January 2022 Signavio became part of SAP.
The company was founded by a team of alumnae from Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) in Potsdam, Germany. Signavio enables organizations to keep up with the pace, volume and complexity of change. Our business transformation solutions are the smarter way to continuously translate between strategy and execution.