INNOVATE is a leading Software as a Service consortium based in London are looking for skilled Middle/Senior Android Developers to join our Prague 1 team.
As a Middle/Senior Android Developer, you will work on the development of our native Android apps. Next to hands-on feature development using new tools, techniques, unit tests, code reviews for the entire application lifecycle. Design and maintain the architecture. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners
Global online marketplace and Messaging platform including chat and videoconferencing platform providing wider functionality including multichannel marketing, messaging, referrals, rewards, reviews.
- Develop advanced mobile applications on the Android platforms.
- Ensure apps meet Google’s guidelines.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- To offer technological, structural and architectural solutions and implement them.
- Provide full coverage of all applications with automated tests.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Maintain applications, continue to develop and improve applications as new features are added.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Interact with the backend team and collaborate with other developers within the group
- Mentor junior staff
What we need:
- A relevant degree or equivalent, although candidates without this, but with experience will be considered
- Minimum 3 years experience application development on Android platforms
- Experience with: Java/Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger2, MVP, Retrofit 2
- Work with RESTful API
- Knowledge of payment system integration
- Experience in mobile App Testing
- Experience leading a team of junior/mid developers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong interest in mentoring and guiding fellow engineers as you will be regularly involved in show & tell sessions with the goal of helping enable not just the engineers but the whole company in understanding your work.
- A good understanding of English, as the company will be working internationally
If this sounds interesting please send us your CV in English.
Jaké jsou benefity?
We can offer you an above average pay with regular reviews, and bonuses when we launch the global project. As we grow and become a public company in New York you will have the opportunity to receive an even greater bonus within a long-term perspective pay package in a dynamically developing, global company.
We currently have Experts & Seniors in our Development Team that you will join and can collaborate with, and if necessary engage in intensive training with. You can actively shape our success strategy with your knowledge.
You can freely use our internal English language course and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training.
You will have an opportunity of a lifetime to work in a multinational, but informal, friendly, and supportive team where you will be truly valued. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important.
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPraha 1
We are currently working on an own-product; the creation of an international marketplace super app that provides not only the ability to place ads, but also has an expanded functionality for business users, including a multi-channel management system, a secure e-wallet, messaging (including video, voice and text), and an affiliate programme.
We are Innovate, a leading SaaS specialist at the cutting edge of the industry; part of a consortium that has its roots in London, but a network that spans the globe.