We are looking for a Kotlin developer or a Java/JVM developer who wants to be a Kotlin developer! ???? In this role, you'll be part of our Kotlin team, which is here to pioneer new approaches, best practices and build new services from scratch.
Our Tech Stack
- We are fully migrated to Kubernetes on AWS to enable an event-driven service architecture using Kafka to allow services to communicate together asynchronously and resiliently.
- We are building our first Kotlin microservices to enable Productboard to be a central system of record – we are mainly focused on integrating it with 3rd-party systems by both building specific integrations and general-purpose public APIs.
We’re looking for someone with the following experience, skills, and qualities:
- Professional experience with building Kotlin applications, or generally JVM-based applications (in case of Java, preferably version 8+)
- Familiar with functional and object-oriented programming
- Passionate about learning new things and embracing challenges
- Interest in user-centered design, product-driven development and similar concepts
- Experience with message queue systems and event-driven architecture is a big advantage
- Fluent in English - our team consists of 14+ nationalities!
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Stock options
- MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
- shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Parental benefits
- Language lessons
- Productboard Toastmasters Club
- Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
- Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Informace o pozici
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Typ pracovního úvazku