Our Tech Stack
- We are fully migrated to Kubernetes on AWS to enable an event-driven service architecture using Kafka to allow services to communicate together asynchronously and resiliently.
- We are building our first Kotlin microservices to enable Productboard to be a central system of record – we are mainly focused on integrating it with 3rd-party systems by both building specific integrations and general-purpose public APIs.
We’re looking for someone with the following experience, skills, and qualities:
- Professional experience with building Kotlin applications, or generally JVM-based applications (in case of Java, preferably version 8+)
- Familiar with functional and object-oriented programming
- Passionate about learning new things and embracing challenges
- Interest in user-centered design, product-driven development and similar concepts
- Experience with message queue systems and event-driven architecture is a big advantage
- Fluent in English - our team consists of 14+ nationalities!
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap. In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
Co je potřeba
ÚroveňMedior Senior Expert
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie
Jaké jsou benefity?
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- Stock options
- MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
- shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Parental benefits
- Language lessons
- Productboard Toastmasters Club
- Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
- Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Další informace o pozici
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek