We are currently working on the creation of an international trading platform that provides not only the ability to place ads, but also an expanded set of functions for business users, including a multi-channel sales management system. The functions also include a wallet, a messenger, an affiliate program with remuneration. The service will provide both web-based interfaces and mobile applications for end users. The project is currently at the prototype stage.
• Offer architectural and structural solutions for the project, as well as implement them.
• Refactor and restructure existing components.
• Rewrite components from scratch when appropriate.
• Develop and implement new features.
• Provide code coverage with automatic tests
No work in frontend direction!
• PHP7, Laravel
• Node.js (messenger server)
• Java (mailing list)
• Development in PHP / Laravel
• Serious level of knowledge in the field of relational databases
• Work with NOSQL databases
• Implementation of complex business logic
• Implementing your own RESTful interfaces
• Extracting data from external resources (website scraping)
• Integration of payment systems
Note: The project and aplications are developed in English. We speak English between teams from diferent countries. In the Prague office we speak Czech & English. Do not worry if your English is not perfect, cesky mluvime take.
Jaké jsou u nás benefity?
• Salary/pay above average
• Quarterly review of your salary/pay
• Bonus when starting the project
• Working in smaller friendly international team
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPraha 1
ZadavatelInvestors In Ideas Ltd
Investors in Ideas Ltd is a technology company founded 9 years ago in London, with offices in London, New York and Prague. A significant share in the work of the company's employees is updating applications and user interfaces in accordance with modern standards, using innovative solutions and optimizing the set of applications.