Embedded LINUX Programmer
Our cryptocurrency projects need a quality operating system. If you are not afraid of challenges and are familiar with Linux, we want you! Our team is currently working on an open-source Linux distribution solution based on OpenWrt/LEDE for the Braiins OS+ project.
WHAT AWAITS YOU IN BRAIINS?
- Linux - development takes place primarily on computers with Linux distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, ...). It is not assumed that you would work on another system.
- Python - in the current project it is one of the two primary languages. You should have Python knowledge at a higher level because we use it for building the entire distribution and managing integration tests.
- Bash - this language is not our priority and most of the time we do not use it, but it is supported by the built-in Linux distribution so we expect some knowledge from you(grep, sed, awk, ...).
- Lua - some parts of the OpenWrt/LEDE system are written in Lua and it is better if you are at least familiar with this language and will not be surprised if you encounter it.
- C - there will not be any future development in this language, but you should know it at least at the level of understanding the code.
- Docker - you do not have to actively use this technology, but should have an idea of its existence and be ready to use it.
- PyCharm / CLion - only recommended, not required. It does not prevent anyone from using any development tool.
- Gdb - knowledge of general principles and the ability to debug applications on a remote system using a gdb server.
- Git (GitLab, GitHub) - used for versioning and managing source code. You should be familiar with Pull/Merge Request Policy and Code Review.
- Cross-compilations - general knowledge of translation issues for different architectures (ARM).
- Embedded protocols - basic overview of communication protocols GPIO, I2C, SPI, USART and their use in Linux at the application level. The advantage is an understanding of their functioning at the kernel level, where occasional intervention in their functioning is expected.
- JTAG / Logic Analyzer - HW debugging capability is welcome, but not required.
- FPGA - Knowing that this technology exists is sufficient.
- We are looking for somebody who’s capable of building with Python, Unix shell (Bash), Linux and C (C++ is not necessary). From the beginning, it will be mainly about scripting and maintaining the Linux distribution with a little automated testing.
- Experience with Rust language
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
- Full-time position with flexible working hours. We are mainly interested in the results and not how many hours you will have worked.
- Working in house to start (in the future it will be possible to work remotely, after sufficient training).
- Work on long-term projects in an interesting area of cryptocurrencies.
- Modern offices in the center of Prague, Czech Republic — the heart of Europe.
- Many corporate benefits from company breakfast to the Multisport card and more :)
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku
Informace o pozici
|Mzda||50 000 - 140 000 Kč / měsíc|
|Typ práce nebo projektu||Moderní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty|
|Typ smlouvy||Interní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer|
|Typ pracovního úvazku||Plný úvazek|
Braiins Systems s.r.o.
Bitcoin is the future. And the good news is we are currently hiring!
We are company that deals with cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin minig, developing an operating system for miners and managing Slush Pool, the first mining pool ever! :)