Your responsibilities will include:
- Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for the rolling out new parts of the metadata lineage in EDC tool, in sync with the development progress in the program. You will be thoroughly testing those new part in the lineage chain, supporting business in using EDC and validating our work, and providing the necessary training material.
- You will also be shaping how we implement Data Governance principles within the Rainbow program. Our team will be responsible for getting those principles validated by business, for rolling them out and providing business users with the necessary support and training.
- By doing so, you will be an important bridge between business users and technical experts.
- be part of an international team
- be working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) context
- work in a dynamic cross-functional team spanning both Business and IT
- get the opportunity to work in an international environment, with all entities of the KBC group
- (six banks, five insurers) for which we produce some 4500 reports.
- get to work in various different fields - Treasury, Risk, Credit Risk & Finance are our main
- customers, to be extended to other group divisions, such as Compliance and Tax, and to
- activities related to non-financial data related to the sustainability policy of KBC Group.
- work for a division that is continuously looking to innovate and improve, in particular in the
- areas of automation and artificial intelligence.
What do we expect from you:
- to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- since Data Lineage and Data Governance is pioneers work within KBC, you need a curious mindset, a willingness to understand, to experiment and not be afraid to dive into new matter.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in designing, developing and implementing integration solutions, as well as ability to deliver under sharp deadlines
- ability to cross train and explain complex scenarios to non IT team members to work in close collaboration with other teams within the Rainbow program - therefore a constructive, forward looking, team spirit attitude is absolutely necessary
- experience with DWH environment would be an advantage
- Czech/Slovak language knowledge would be a benefit
Co je potřeba
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – plynule
Další informace o pozici
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek