IT Business Analyst
What is it about?
- Insurance business – charging hundreds to be able to pay one to whom something bad happens
- A roll-out project i.e., changing regional core-systems (policy & claim management) for target group solution
- Delivering specifications for small changes to target solution that countries require
- Configuring instance of target solution to suit business needs of country
- Creating rules for production data transfer between systems
- When necessary, coordinate with other projects / new legal requirements / maintenance activities
What we use?
- Target solution is a set of two client-server, back-office applications (with some peripherals) bulit mainly with Microsoft technologies (MSSQL, C#, .NET)
- Confluence as knowledge base
- Azure DevOps for tracking user stories and issues
- Enterprise Architect
- Office 365 suite
How we work?
- If it makes sense, we go for it – our methodology is neither Waterfall, nor Agile, but the best from both
- Roles are defined and respected – as an analyst, you’re not to be merging source code, deploying bugfixes, preparing test scenarios or programming automated tests, there are developers and testers to do that instead
- Matrix organization structure – you report to project manager and to lead analyst; there are both project and analytical meetings
- Entire SDLC is run in-house – there are analytical, development, testing, operations, maintenance, and supporting teams (mix of internal and external employees)
- As elsewhere, we’ve realized need of documentation just recently, so some system parts are pretty opened to be explored
- But now we’re focused on all aspects of deliverables – it’s OK to spend longer on tasks if it is because of creating more pieces of documentation
- Currently communication within the region is done remotely and most likely is going to stay that way (unfortunately, no trips to Madrid or Sofia)
- Ability to gain knowledge about our system and pass it to countries‘ (business) representatives
- Asking questions to understand end-user needs
- Creativity in finding alternative solutions (change current processes to what system already allows)
- Decent technical background (SQL, UML)
- Spoken and written English and Czech/Slovak
- Being present on-site at least twice a week (offices in Prague close to Palmovka subway station)
Co je potřeba
JazykyČesky – domluvit se Anglicky – domluvit se
Mzda110 000 - 140 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Long-term contract with stable financial group
- Team of young enthusiasts helping each other
- Especially, there’s a lead roll-out analyst always at your disposal
- We’ll build on areas where you’re strong and give you opportunity to grow in others
- Regular in- and out-of-office activities (birthday parties, „let’s go for a beer“)
- Flexible working hours
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěPrague 3 days on-site/2 days off-site
Jsme dlouhodobým stabilním a spolehlivým partnerem pro naše zákazníky. Jsme etičtí hackeři a experti na kybernetickou bezpečnost.
Integra je českou soukromou společností, která na trhu působí od roku 2012.