Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Do you like working with Kubernetes, Docker, and Google Cloud Platform? Are you a cloud-native? Do you want to make an impact in a funded, fast growing data analytics start-up? Aktis is a tech and research start-up led by young, experienced professionals, with offices in London and Prague. Our goal is to extract valuable governance data that is buried in thousands of disparate reports, filings, and websites, and make this data available from beautiful, well-designed interfaces.
We’re looking for engineers who can take ownership of problems and code, make tough decisions, and become a foundational part of a fast growing company.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring the stability of the application for our customers around the world
- Build tooling to ease deployment and management of our applications and automate workflows
- Ensure transparency throughout all of our deployments with logging and monitoring tools
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in an professional environment.
- Strong knowledge of containerization techniques and container orchestration, preferably with Docker, Kubernetes and GCP.
- Strong coding skills in a modern programming language, preferably Python.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD systems, preferably Jenkins.
- A good understanding of high availability, fault tolerant, distributed and scalable systems.
- A familiarity with relational databases, ideally MySQL and / or MariaDB.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Knowledge in distributed databases, database sharding and / or NewSQL databases.
- Very good understanding of process automation.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one Linux distribution.
Culture fit is incredibly important to us, and we are building our culture around five core principles: innovate and change, being achievement orientated, leadership & self-management, collaboration & teamwork, and customer focus. To learn more click here.
All candidates should be based in (or willing to relocate to) Prague.
Práce u nás Co nabízíme
Jaké jsou benefity
- Flexible working hours
- High level of autonomy
- Daily Deep Work time
- Choose your own gear
- Awesome team to work with
- 28 days of paid vacation in addition to bank holidays
- Competitive salary & employee stock option schemes
- Evening deskbeers & office video game consoles
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku
Informace o pozici
|Typ práce nebo projektu
|Moderní technologie Inovační projekty
|Interní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
|Typ pracovního úvazku