We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
SentinelOne is all about teamwork. Designers work side by side with product managers and engineers in a co-creative process to produce user centric, business driven and technically feasible products.
As a Product Designer at SentinelOne, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, easy-to-use and accessible designs to empower leading cybersecurity experts around the world to protect their organizations.
From interviewing users and analyzing the data to creating user flows, mockups and prototypes. At each stage, it is the Designer's role to anticipate what users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product delights them.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful design solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by developing wireframes, flow charts, storyboards, mockups, and high fidelity prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements and present concepts, proposals, and updates to executive stakeholders.
- 6+ years of Product Design experience, Hands-on designing interfaces
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction/Graphic Design or equivalent practical experience
- Experience conducting user research, including user interviews and usability testing
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- Experience working in the Cybersecurity field
- Experience leading and defining design processes for complex systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Hands on experience with design & prototyping tool Figma
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ odměnyOdměna/Plat Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and remote work options within CZ/SK, but we also have an office space in Prague-Karlin if you prefer or a pass for major coworking chains in other major CZ/SK cities
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (beyond the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Pension insurance contribution
- Company days off/Wellness days
- Several Online Platforms for Hard/Soft skills Training
- Non-standard referral bonus
- Private medical care membership
- Coffee from a profi bartender, fresh fruits and selection of nuts and chocolates and for keeping your brain activities on the top
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.