Senior AWS Cloud Architect (Remote-first)
What you can look forward to
As a Senior AWS Cloud Architect, you’ll be in charge of designing and building modern, resilient, cloud-native distributed systems using application containers and hosted services. Starting from scratch or migrating from an existing system to the public cloud. Provisioning, services configuration and communication with the client will become your daily routine and you’ll gain confidence in these skills soon.
You will do
- Continuous improvement of our AWS stack including CI/CD pipelines
- Analyzing the current technical state of our customer systems and thinking of possible improvements
- Investigating issues, provide regular updates and work closely with the customers on resolving them
- Planning transitions of customer architectures to the cloud and revise already migrated systems
- Containerisating applications and evangelizing Kubernetes as the orchestration platform
- Following Everything as a Code principle (i.e. Terraform, but not only)
- Active communication with customers
- Creating documentation
- Studying of new technologies and testing them, and spreading newly gained knowledge
- Background in computer systems and networks and/or operations and understanding of best practices and patterns in software development
- Strong knowledge of AWS (or Azure) and IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Knowledge of the multi-layered architecture and Service Oriented Architecture
- A broad overview of ICT, especially cloud and data centre areas
- Infrastructure provisioning (such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Docker etc)
- Experience with CI/CD (knowledge of the principles and ability to set up a pipeline from scratch)
- Experience with agile development, containers, databases, web services, Linux system administration
- Operating Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL databases administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Stackdriver, CloudWatch and PagerDuty
- Advanced (admin-level) knowledge of Kubernetes in production
- High accountability and independence
- Ability to decompile the problem on sub-assemblies
- Excellent ability to communicate technical information, especially to the decision makers
- Experience with migrating data centres and applications to other locations / cloud is an advantage
- Technical certification in the Azure or AWS area is an advantage
Jaké jsou u nás benefity?
Our biggest benefits are our people and our remote first culture. The remote first environment allows you to work from wherever you choose in an environment and location that is best suited to each individual. This enables a diverse work environment where people are respected for who they are and a culture based on teamwork, flexibility, innovation and service that exceeds expectations. You can also count on:
Remote first environment · Flexi hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Dog-friendly office in the city centre · Fruit at the workplace & unlimited coffee · Breakfast once a month · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Sim card contribution for employees · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · Gallup strengths · Paid training and certifications · Conferences · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?We are “lazy” enough to automate our processes, or rather, our recurring activities. Revolgy encourages workhacking, doing things in an innovative way, making work simpler and faster. We enjoy collaborating with companies that deal with large implementation projects. These usually require a complete change of approach. And that's what Revolgy focuses on.
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěRemote and/or Prague (Czech Republic)
ZadavatelRevolgy Business Solutions s.r.o.
We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work.
We are a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Here to help you grow your business in the cloud.