Draslovka – Design Lead – Prague Office
This role is responsible for three main activities: 1) identifying end-user needs and behaviors through research (observation, interviews, surveys, analysis, user testing); 2) defining the requirements for a distinctive user experience; and 3) leading a team to create high-quality digital experiences and deliverables (e.g., wireframes, displays, prototypes, design systems).
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drive end-to-end user experience design, including discovery, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes, and validation across multiple products and areas
- Lead a team of UX/UI Designers in providing engaging and intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Lead user research, persona development, usability testing, contextual inquiry, and task analysis
- Champion user-centered design practices when solving design requests and challenges
- Constantly monitor analytics, customer feedback, digital entertainment leaders and best practices in order to practice insight-driven optimization and innovation
- Collaboratively work with Product Leads, Product Owners to understand their digital product roadmaps and requirements and to ensure UX is tightly integrated into the roadmaps
- Work with cross-functional product development teams to build designs that meet those requirements – including design specification documents, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Develop, communicate and enforce user experience guidelines for each of our digital solutions
Co je potřeba
JazykyČesky – plynule Anglicky – plynule
Mzda100 000 - 140 000 Kč / měsíc
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
Draslovka, a 100-yr old Czech company with a global footprint, is seeking a Design Lead to join their development team. The team will create an industry-breaking SaaS product offering that will deliver significant financial and ESG value to the gold mining industry. This solution will utilize machine learning and superior technological insights into how specialty chemicals work in the gold mining process. It will reach to clients from Australia to North America and ultimately make gold mining much more environmentally friendly.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěPrague (Remote / Office)
Termín pro odpověď do01.11.2022