We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
About the team & role
Our team is responsible for Endpoint Protection services, and covers end-to-end from agent to backend to fronted the following areas:
- Building services that process traffic between SentinelOne's Agent (which is responsible for protection across all kinds of OS - Win, Lin, Mac) and our Management console, and building common modules (like a communicator layer written in Rust)
- Developing a big part of this Management console itself (which is in short a large-scale cloud-based "control application" used by security teams of S1 clients, that can be seen in many S1 vs. Ransomware demos) and the management of "fleet" of agents in client's environments (written in Go and Python and deployed in Kubernetes)
We’re a team with a significant impact on how our customers environments are protected, and how they interact with agents. As core team at S1, we're heavily involved in every end-to-end effort, features development and are key contributors to the design and build of the right architecture of S1's cybersecurity solution to match the scale.
As Senior Software Engineer and a new member of our team, you will take part in building our next-generation endpoint security offering.
- You will be a stakeholder in the architecture, design, and implementation of a multi-disciplinary cloud-native cybersecurity software platform that serves thousands of users from security teams at enterprise & government customers across the globe (incl. 3 of Fortune 10 and hundreds of Global 2000) and protects tens of millions of endpoints & billions of events every day.
- Software engineers on our team are independent, they lead the features E2E, come up with own improvements in infrastructure and performance components, have the space to promote their own ideas, design & implement them; they own very important flows at S1 and deal with extraordinary performance and optimization challenges, given the scale of our cybersecurity services.
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Mzda100 000 - 150 000 Kč / měsíc
Typ odměnyOdměna/Mzda Podíl
Vzdálená práceHomeoffice Remote
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
Your main tools: Golang (used for the new development) and some limited Python; AWS; Postgres, Redis, Kafka; Kubernetes, Docker; GitHub etc.
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours, In Prague & nearby we're working in a hybrid model with offices in Karlin (brand new Missouri Park), remotely in the rest of CZ or SK, with optional Brno offices for those who like to meet
- Generous employee stock plan in the form of RSUs (restricted stock units)
- Flexible Time Off (on top of the standard 5 weeks of vacation)
- Flexible Paid Sick Days
- Fully Paid Short Term Sick/Short Term Nursing Leave
- Global gender-neutral Parental Leave (16 weeks, beyond the leave provided by the local laws) & Grandparent Leave
- Volunteering paid day off & Additional paid Company holidays and Wellness days off (e.g. 6 days in 2022)
- Pension insurance contribution
- Premium Life Insurance covered by S1
- Cafeteria points (5.000 CZK/month), which you can spend on leisure & sports, kindergarten/school fees, travel etc.
- Private medical care membership
- Global Employee Assistance Program (confidential counseling related to both personal and work life matters)
- High-end MacBook or Windows laptop, Home-office-setup gear & on top of that additional WFH Allowance
- Udemy Business platform for Hard/Soft skills Training & Support for your further educational activities/trainings
- Above-standard referral bonus
- Yearly bonus depending on the performance of the company
- On top of RSUs, you can benefit also from our attractive ESPP (employee stock purchase plan)
- Refreshments & snacks at the offices (+weekly massages & yoga at Prague office)
- Optional company events for those who like to meet outside of work too (sport, BBQ, charity, offsite etc.)
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPrague/ Brno/ remote in CZ/SK
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to cyber threats in real-time. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
Who We Are? We are defenders. It is why we exist. Born from hustle, we’ve spent decades sharpening ourselves to make things better for our customers. How? With our autonomous technology, we create sustainable advantage, not momentary edge. Through relentless innovation, we give ourselves the power to challenge the accepted standards of today.