Junior Engineer for Network Operations - 1st Level (f/m/d)
Your area of work:
The Department Core Infrastructure Services provides efficient and high-class IT infrastructure services for all companies of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG).
The section Networks & Data Center covers the group wide Data Center Management as well as development and operation of DBG’s global Networks.
Our highly skilled and experienced team members in Frankfurt/Eschborn, Prague, Luxembourg, Chicago and Zürich are acting as a professional and reliable service provider for our internal and external customers and stakeholders.
We strive to deliver excellent quality while being compliant to regulations and legislations applying on financial companies.
As a member of Network Operations in Prague, you will monitor and troubleshoot both, Deutsche Börse Group’s world-wide trading and clearing network and also the Group’s internal network. As an integral part of daily operations, you will work closely together with your colleagues in Chicago and other multicultural teams.
- Administration, monitoring and trouble-shooting Deutsche Börse Group’s networks using Deutsche Börse Group’s proprietary tools
- Escalation of service interruptions exceeding the specified levels
- Willingness to take part in an On-call support rotation outside of working hours, as well as occasionally working on weekends to implement changes on critical production environments.
- Graduation from Technical High School (A levels) preferably Networking field of study
- Excellent analytical skills in the analysis of technical problems
- Willingness to study in the Networking area up to an industrial standard certification and pass the relevant exams
- Good knowledge of Netwotking fundamentals
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- CCNA certification
- Proficient usage of the state-of-the-art office tools
- German language
Deutsche Börse Group embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Jaké jsou benefity?
- Stable, multi-culture and employee friendly company with an excellent location in Karlin
- Fully paid public transportation card
- Fully paid MultiSport card
- Meal allowance and Multi tickets
- High-coverage life and accident insurance, Pension Fund contribution
- Fully covered sick leave and maternity leave
- Constant learning opportunities, excellent trainings and language courses
- Flexible HO and employee events paired with top remuneration packages
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěFuturama Park, Sokolovska 136b, Praha 18600
ZadavatelDeutsche Börse Group
At Deutsche Börse Group, you are part of an international team that drives positive change. Since technology is part of our DNA, we leverage it to make an impact and evolve the way markets operate. With us, you grow by providing smart infrastructures for the global economy of today and tomorrow. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. #WeAreDeutscheBoerseGroup
We are #OneGlobalTeam with like-minded colleagues and with teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations. We are shaping the future and actively making a difference with exciting #innovations. We embrace #diversity #growth and #development.