SW/HW Engineer for autonomnous driving
What do you need to know / be able to?
- English (daily communication in English), Czech language is not required
- Experience with Software or Hardware development in automotive, at least school projects - we have different levels of positions
- University degree - preferably Electrical or SW engineering
- Willingness to travel depends on position
Nice to have, Experienced with:
- IBM DOORs, ALM, Vector CANoe, Wireshark, ADTF, Scalp, Jenkins, dSpace, Python - basics
- Automotive communication protocols like BR-Ethernet, Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN
- Knowledge of programming in C, C++ or C# or Java. -Knowledge of Python or other scripting language is an advantage
- Experience with HW or SW development process - requirements, implementation, validation
- Onboarding training between 1-3 months
- Location in Prague close to Metro
- Home office 2-3 day a week after training phase
- Work in international team and high end products, cooperation with premium car manufacturer
- Requirement engineer: transferring of requirements from customer to SW development. communication with customer, ensuing internally that all customer requirements are included and followed
- System engineer: understand function of the product. Assure with HW and SW team that all functions works and were properly tested
- Ticket manager: follow with internal team all requirements and assure that they are proceed in time and quality.
- Technical project manager: lead technically internal team of HW and SW team. Assure to customer on time delivery, quality and internally costs (in mandays)
- Local application engineer: set up products and test them at customer location, mainly Germany. Travelling over 50%. We offer training before mission.
- Validation engineer SW/HW tester including team leader: testing of SW and or HW on HIL(hardware in a loop) SIL (software in a loop) on banches or directly in a car. We offer several positions from test engineer to technical test leader
Why join us?
- We will pass on unique know-how, supported by years of experience
- We will provide a complete background for training
- We have established flexible working hours (fixed core: Mon - Thu 9:30 - 15:00, Fri 9.30 - 13:00)
- Sometimes you need to rest: 5 weeks of vacation and taking compensatory leave is a matter of course
- We will give you space to develop in many areas, both personally and professionally
- We can appreciate talent, we guarantee you personal and professional growth
- Cafeteria - an individual benefit system, where everyone sets their own benefits in the amount of CZK 12,000 / year (can be used for pension / life insurance, holidays, healthcare, leisure activities, etc.)
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – domluvit se
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
ZadavatelAkkodis CZ s.r.o.
Akkodis Czech Republic s.r.o. belongs to the international group and has been a leading provider of development and consulting services in the Czech Republic since 1996, especially for the automotive industry. In recent years, however, it has increasingly focused on IT and digitalization. It employs around 500 core employees at its offices in Prague, Pilsen, Mladá Boleslav and České Budějovice