In this role, you are part of an interdisciplinary product team and you will execute all stages of the product development process from the first idea to series production. You are responsible to translate user needs into meaningful and captivating experiences by creating intuitive and innovative interface designs:
- You analyze applications and find a way to make them even better.
- You develop high-quality, user-centered digital and user experience concepts.
- You produce workflows based on use cases and create wireframes or mockups resulting from them.
- You collaborate closely with product and project managers, engineers, customer and
- external experience design partners.
- You specify design and create visuals assets for implementation.
- You establish design and style guidelines in close cooperation with the in-house design team.
- Personality: To be successful in this role, you will need to draw on your analytical, creative and technical skills.
- Working Practice: You have a hands-on mentality and a structured working approach to get things done.
- Experience and Knowledge: You already gained working experience and have an excellent portfolio showcasing UX work for mobile, desktop or touch devices.
- Qualifications: You have an up-to-date UX toolbox, are familiar with the latest tools for experience design and prototyping and you strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance and beauty
- Education: Diploma or Degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Service Design or comparable.
- Fluent in written and verbal English, German desirable, but not compulsory
- Readiness to travel (approx. 30%)
Jaké jsou benefity?
That’s what we offer:
- Integration into a young and flexible team that supports each other and where fun is not neglected •
- A structured 6-month training program with internal and external training
- Ongoing training opportunities, both in-house and with our robot suppliers
- Flexible working hours as part of the flexitime model
- High job security in a sustainable family business
- We value good work - with a fair salary that takes qualifications, experience and motivation into account
When applying for this role please include a link to a brief portfolio showing a few selected projects you worked on in the past. Please apply with both your resume and portfolio in English.
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Typ firmyVelká firma nebo korporace
Místo pracovištěČeské Budějovice