About the Role:
- Be the first full-time product designer and help us shape how we design features and our product
- Collaborate closely with product, QA and engineering and other teams throughout the whole product life-cycle
- Sketch wireframes, finalize the UI and create prototypes and iterate quickly on it to find the right user fit
- Join and lead user interviews, collaborate in qualitative user research and discuss data with our data analyst
- Use Miro for product discovery and any tool you like for wireframes and UI designs - Figma, Adobe XD or Sketch
About the company
Spaceflow creates digital experiences to enable better life in buildings. Integrating data, technology, and people, the company helps both commercial and residential landlords and building operators go through digital transformation to finally connect buildings with their occupiers.
Spaceflow provides an all-in-one solution with four main parts: an operating system to configure core modules and integrate building hardware, admin dashboard to analyze data, tenant experience mobile app for occupants to enjoy the convenience and better life in buildings, and finally community management to guide clients through the transformation and to engage the community.
Spaceflow is present in 18 markets, including the UK, the US, and DACH, Benelux and Scandinavia regions.
You are/you have:
- Working in a scaling startup is all about passion, excitement, hard work, and dedication.
- Proven track record of delivering awesome products and features for 4+ years - University degrees don’t matter, it’s all about your experience and approach
Focus on user needs and problems, not features (it is a plus if you are familiar with Agile methodology)
- Understanding that beautiful UI is useless without a proper UX
- Great (spoken and written) communication skills in English
- Please send us your portfolio with the application.
Co je potřeba
JazykyAnglicky – plynule
Jaké jsou benefity?
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours and home office schedules
- 25 days of paid leave + 4 paid sick days
- Offices in Forum Karlin with a large rooftop terrace and a great city view
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books, etc.)
- Free coffee, drinks, and fresh fruit every day, and a weekly team breakfast
- International adventure meetups open to the whole Spaceflow team
- Multisport card
- A great recognition, appreciation, and rewards program!
- We don’t like hierarchy, micro-management or timesheets. We enjoy our time together in the office and after work. The current pandemic situation has not stopped us and we enjoy periodic online meet-ups and gatherings.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Spaceflow connects local services, smart building features, and community life in offices and residential buildings which improves integration, collaboration and simplifies daily life. In a single app, people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness providers, use an access system or book meeting rooms, and get news about the