Senior Cloud Operations Engineer (Remote-first)
What you can look forward to
As a Senior Cloud Operations Engineer, you’ll be in charge of shaping solutions and technical development of our CloudOps service as well as identifying SPOF and vulnerabilities in the systems of our customers, dealing with L3 issues, supporting and mentoring the team of Operations Engineers.
Who we are looking for
We often build tailored, innovative solutions within complex and ambiguous environments. Therefore, having an inquisitive mind and the eagerness to explore is vital. On top of that, consulting with clients, which depends on asking the right questions and crafting solutions as a team, requires strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Monitoring and analysing our client’s infrastructure and enhancing it with alerting policies, reacting to issues, incidents and requests of our customers
- Fixing technical problems and analysing its root cause on customer’s cloud systems
- Implementing our CloudOps service for new customers and recommending changes and improvements
- Assessing already-migrated systems
- Implementing managed infrastructure services for our clients
- Technical leadership and development of junior team members
- Communicating with our Google and Amazon counterparts
- Background in computer systems and networks and/or operations
- An understanding of best practices and patterns in software development, cloud computing services (GCP or AWS)
- Infrastructure provisioning (such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Docker etc)
- Experience with CI/CD (knowledge of the principles and ability to set up a pipeline from scratch)
- Experience with agile development, containers, databases, web services, Linux system administration
- Understanding and exposure to Kubernetes
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
- A deep and demonstrated understanding of distributed systems, including containerised microservices and highly scalable web applications
- Experience with SQL databases administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Stackdriver, CloudWatch and PagerDuty
- Advanced (admin-level) knowledge of Kubernetes in production
- Experience with reading and writing any of the major code families at the administrator level
- Coaching and mentoring junior engineers
Jaké jsou u nás benefity?
Our biggest benefits are our people and our remote first culture. The remote first environment allows you to work from wherever you choose in an environment and location that is best suited to each individual. This enables a diverse work environment where people are respected for who they are and a culture based on teamwork, flexibility, innovation and service that exceeds expectations. You can also count on:
Remote first environment · Flexi hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Dog-friendly office in the city centre · Fruit at the workplace & unlimited coffee · Breakfast once a month · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Sim card contribution for employees · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · Gallup strengths · Paid training and certifications · Conferences · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?We are “lazy” enough to automate our processes, or rather, our recurring activities. Revolgy encourages workhacking, doing things in an innovative way, making work simpler and faster. We enjoy collaborating with companies that deal with large implementation projects. These usually require a complete change of approach. And that's what Revolgy focuses on.
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty Transformační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další) Freelancer
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěRemote and/or Prague (Czech Republic)
ZadavatelRevolgy Business Solutions s.r.o.
We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work.
We are a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Here to help you grow your business in the cloud.