Who you are?
- You want to become a network architect, managing your own team
- You have the potential to design and develop extensive network infrastructure and come up with unconventional solutions
- You are an innovation enthusiast, interested in examining new technologies and experimenting with them; you are keen on testing its potential and implementing/integrating it
- You take to networking like a duck to water; WAN, LAN, firewall, Cisco, Juniper, datacentre, Wi-Fi, etc. are the base of your technical knowledge
- You enjoy continuous learning and development of your skills and knowledge
- You have a track record of running and maintaining a complex network infrastructure
- You like to work with your team, leading it and taking care of the professional and personal development of all the team members
Network team activity examples:
- Massive expansion and strengthening of university Wi-Fi coverage for employees, students, and visitors
- Leading projects to innovate and automate network infrastructure maintenance and operation, for example, "Firewall rules administration using user identity", etc.
- Advanced methods, tools, and technologies implementation into the existing network infrastructure, such as IaaC cloud or appliances for real surgery simulation
- Designing solutions for research challenges such as flexible network capacity for immediate transfer of extremely large amounts of data
- Software-Defined Network concept preparation and pilot implementation
- But also dealing with actual topics and challenges, for example, ensuring complete on-line education during a pandemic, etc.
Jaké jsou u nás benefity?
What do we offer?
- Professional growth through continuous development of complex Masaryk University data network, uncommon freedom, and self-realization, diverse work
- The unique position where your work directly enables scientific discoveries and next-generation education
- Broad opportunity to realize own ideas on implementing new technologies, concepts, and approaches
- Progressive technologies – not only the option to “play” with it but direct implementation in both projects and operation
- Leading an expert team (experienced specialists but also students, learning and growing into more senior roles)
- Contact with students, their supervision and integration to the team; your own academic career if interested
- Partnership with experts and communities on the national and international level (CESNET etc.), professional conferences, seminars, and training
- Benefits – 6 weeks of holiday, flexible working hours, parking, meal vouchers, etc.
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek