Why you should apply?
- have a direct impact on the development of the core business application
- contribute to the growth of the IT department
- work in a fast paced environment with strong focus on providing high-tech solutions
- work alongside a team of experts, thinkers and innovators
- have an opportunity to significantly boost your technology skills
- generous salary according your experience
What applications you will be running
- IBM Tririga Facilities Management
- MS SQL database
- MS Dynamics 365 /Axapta 2012
- IBM FileNet DMS
- MS Office
- MS SharePoint
Tech skills you will need
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of MS Windows infrastructure
- Good knowledge of migration tools and scripts
- Experience with supporting large business applications
- Document and analyze problems of relevant business applications.
- Collaborate with IT department to ensure proper integration of applications platforms.
- Work closely with vendors to tune and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new systems functionality.
- Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services within IT and business customers, ensuring business operations operates correctly.
- Provide advice and training to end‐users.
- Administer systems accounts.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Review the governing regulations to ensure proper program support.
- Challenge ways of working, principles and practices and suggest improvements towards systems and process benefits via system or data changes or process automation.
What capabilities you will need
- Understand the workflow and process requirements of business units related to applications.
- Outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications, large enterprise systems, data and systems integration.
- Excellent problem solving and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Hands‐on experience in process automation
Jaké jsou u nás benefity?
- Modern offices in the centre of Prague
- Opportunity to work for a succesful company that continues to grow and has innovative approach
- Work with with modern advanced technologies
- Using English on daily basis
- Team of young enthusiastic people
- Challenging projects that will allow you to grow and develop yourself
- Start work ASAP or immediately
- Long-term permanent contract
Typ práce nebo projektuModerní technologie Inovační projekty
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěPraha, Brno, Ostrava
Jsme tým HR konzultantů, kteří propojují ty nejlepší odborníky s TOP zaměstnavateli. Zaměřujeme se na recruitment / executive search / headhunting v oblasti real estate, IT, finance, marketing/obchod/HR.