Euro Jet is world’s leading provider of flight support services for private aircraft.
Who are we looking for?
The successful IT Technician will have good analytical and problem solving skills as well as excellent end user service skills. You will also have a good understanding of:
- building/repairing computers
- experience with maintaining OS Windows and Linux (appreciated)
- experience with structured cabling, WIFI AP setup and practical knowledge of LAN
- keep up to date with the latest technology
- self-motivated, team-player, willing and able to learn
- reliable, able to establish the priorities
- patient and time flexible
- analytical, creative and logical thinking
- valid B Driver’s license
- english language (advanced)
In other words we are looking for someone who finds her/him self perfectly fit with the above targets, we do not expect you are exceeding our expectations in all those goals before knocking on our door but are willing and happy to work on them to improve significantly.
What are the biggest responsibilities?
Reporting to the IT Director, the IT Technician will be responsible for the day to day support of the IT systems, networks and supporting software. Responsibilities include:
- troubleshooting system and network common problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- maintain printers and other devices, responsible for keeping consumables stock balance (cartridges, toners ...)
- handling warranty repairs procedures, picking of goods,
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- replacing parts as required;
- assisting the whole team with fixing technical issues
- provide support including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- log customer/employee queries
- providing support to the Office Manager
And what we are offering?
- 1 year contract with the possibility of transferring on a permanent contract
- work in a stable and leading international company
- young multinational team
- financial remuneration corresponding with performance
- mobile, notebook
- meal vouchers
- sick days after a year within the company
- yearly transportation ticket reimbursement (50% after a year within the company and 100% after a two years within the company)
Jaké jsou benefity?
- meal vouchers
- after one year within a company 50% of transportation ticket, after 2 years within a company 100% of transportation ticket
- Vodafone special tariff also for personal phone
- Multisport card
Proč si vybrat tuto nabídku?Our team is young and very dynamic. IT technician joining the team will have the opportunity to work in a nice friendly environment with a large scope of responsibilities.
Další informace o pozici
Typ smlouvyInterní pozice (HPP a další)
Typ pracovního úvazkuPlný úvazek
Místo pracovištěEvropska 810/136, Praha 6